• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement Offer From HDFC Bank - Dec 2023 | Year End Offer

IMS

TF Buzz
Hi Guys, I am new here, I need some advice. I have a HDFC Money Credit card since march 2020 with limit 50K since then i have not been offered LE till date i am having the same limit. when i email the bank they ask to send doc to chennai. please advice what is best 1. close the card and apply again 2. send doc to chennai, if send doc to chennai should i attach other bank statement to support my point, I have ICICI card with 5 lakh limit, will it help?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, I am new here, I need some advice. I have a HDFC Money Credit card since march 2020 with limit 50K since then i have not been offered LE till date i am having the same limit. when i email the bank they ask to send doc to chennai. please advice what is best 1. close the card and apply again 2. send doc to chennai, if send doc to chennai should i attach other bank statement to support my point, I have ICICI card with 5 lakh limit, will it help?
Other relationship with hdfc?

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sending the income documents to Chennai office might work. This has worked for me twice.

No limit enhancement for me either but there is an upgrade offer to Regalia gold from Regalia. I don't want to pay close to 3000₹ for this upgrade. Card is due for renewal in June 24 .