• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit decreased

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In July 2023 I received this card
They actually decreased your limit effective 29/08/2023 and you recieved the message today i.e.4/9/2023... One week late.. I thought foreign Banks are better in terms of service, obviously not...
It was disgusting and disrespectful to the customer. ..
The only reason I can see is: probably they don't like KFC... ;) ;)

Either Stan C takes good care of their customers' health by limiting spending on Junk food
or
UK based don't like USA based..

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
They actually decreased your limit effective 29/08/2023 and you recieved the message today i.e.4/9/2023... One week late.. I thought foreign Banks are better in terms of service, obviously not...
It was disgusting and disrespectful to the customer. ..
The only reason I can see is: probably they don't like KFC... ;) ;)

Either Stan C takes good care of their customers' health by limiting spending on Junk food
or
UK based don't like USA based..
Then we should use this worlds best stan c card on choole bhature street hawker

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
SBI toh ab thandi saans le raha hoga bol raha hoga sala koi toh mila takkar ka hutiyappa mai bahut lonely feel kr raha tha or haan

Or Haan koi bhi HopelessDFC ka naam nhi lega
SBI ka services actually me kaafi improve hua hai. Lunch time aur counter wale din khatam ho gaye. Ab vo seriously effort karte hai issue resolve karne ka. Atleast as an account holder main satisfied hun SBI se. SBI Card bhi improve kar jaaye toh saari problem hi khatam ho jayegi.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
SBI ka services actually me kaafi improve hua hai. Lunch time aur counter wale din khatam ho gaye. Ab vo seriously effort karte hai issue resolve karne ka. Atleast as an account holder main satisfied hun SBI se. SBI Card bhi improve kar jaaye toh saari problem hi khatam ho jayegi.
Actually SBI service is differ from branch to branch earlier my branch was fully loaded with old mind rooted persons and they took decade to get up from their chair to took out paasbook from the covered but now its loaded with young people and work completes very quickly.

SBI future looks may be promising but its like a "Birbal ki khichdi na jaane kab pakegi"

deep@vie

TF Legend
Most probable case from practical perspective...

But How disrespectful to give a 10K limit in this age.. they could have simply denied...
At the time of card issuance,there must be some glitch.
They generally don't issue a card with a limit lesser than 40k.
If their algo finds the alloted limit is under that limit they just deny the card