• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LIC Premium payment using Amazon Pay ICICI credit card

Tanuj1

TF Buzz
Can someone confirm
Amazon stopped LIC premium payment using credit cards on amazon pay.....I tried using Amex and ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Cards.... showing this transaction doesn't support credit cards.

Attachments

• 20230501_154840.jpg
    20230501_154840.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 58
Can someone confirm
Amazon stopped LIC premium payment using credit cards on amazon pay.....I tried using Amex and ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Cards.... showing this transaction doesn't support credit cards.
I am getting the same error from yesterday.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone confirm

Just confirmed with Amazon customer care. As per a new update, premium payment via credit card is not allowed
In my case it is an HDFC policy

Horrible decision by Amazon. Looks like they are keen on closing all their business options in India
I would rather pay directly on the insurer website using a credit card than use the APay option with a debit card
Thankfully the APay GC option is still around but this means that only smaller premiums can be paid

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Just confirmed with Amazon customer care. As per a new update, premium payment via credit card is not allowed
In my case it is an HDFC policy

Horrible decision by Amazon. Looks like they are keen on closing all their business options in India
I would rather pay directly on the insurer website using a credit card than use the APay option with a debit card
Thankfully the APay GC option is still around but this means that only smaller premiums can be paid
Not necessarily.
If AGC is available you can pay higher amounts as well.
I've added 70k AGC till now, looking fwd to pay 1L premium.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry not the exact thread but I am unable to search just for LIC related threads on the forum.
What is the best way to pay the premium via Magnus right now? Is it the Amazon Pay voucher? Or is there any better way?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry not the exact thread but I am unable to search just for LIC related threads on the forum.
What is the best way to pay the premium via Magnus right now? Is it the Amazon Pay voucher? Or is there any better way?
If you have infinia you can also buy amazon pay vouchers which will give 16.5% as points and 8.25% as amazon pay vouchers

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you have infinia you can also buy amazon pay vouchers which will give 16.5% as points and 8.25% as amazon pay vouchers
Nope. Don’t have an infinia yet. 🥲
I’ve other cards too but the premium is 20k so it’ll be helpful for achieving my monthly milestone with the Magnus.

Last edited:

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone confirm
The payment via credit card worked for me. Made the payment via Amazon pay using my Axis Magnus. Couldn’t buy any more amazon vouchers so paid directly via Amazon.

Attachments

• C784C235-7C83-4944-BB27-B6F3137BEFCB.jpeg
    C784C235-7C83-4944-BB27-B6F3137BEFCB.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 32

Riva

TF Premier
Has anyone paid their insurance premium via Amazon using any CC recently or even ICICI Apay card? As per Amazon's TnC, CC are no longer accepted.

1692861405426.png