• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LIC Premium payment using Amazon Pay ICICI credit card

AJ331

TF Select
If you pay via Amazon Pay (Amazon app) using Amazon Pay CC, you will get 2% cb. If paid directly through LIC website then 1% cb (default rate).HOP
Is 2% applicable if I pay via amazon webiste instead of amazon app

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is 2% applicable if I pay via amazon webiste instead of amazon app
Yes, you get 2% if you use the website and APay card
"Unlimited 2% Reward Points
Pay with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card, get unlimited 2% Reward Points. "

I've paid LIC premiums several times (as well as those of other companies, too) and got the 2% every time

Reactions: kjs

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

I've paid LIC premiums several times (as well as those of other companies, too) and got the 2% every time
Great
I am having otp enabled for new login so lazy to login website and every time app only

simal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are paying LIC premiums, go for LIC Credit Card, it provides 2% on all LIC payments without Capping and 1% for all other spends. The card is LTF for all LIC Policy holders and is serviced by Axis Bank Cards division

nikhi727

TF Buzz
Is 2% cashback applicable even on part payment using Amazon pay card? Have some 20k in amazon pay balance, rest around a 1lakh planning to do on amazon pay card, TIA

nikhi727

TF Buzz

Hope 2% CB is applicable on part payment as well ? Have around 20k gift card balance, rest 1lakh planning to pay through amazon pay card

Hope 2% CB is applicable on part payment as well ? Have around 20k gift card balance, rest 1lakh planning to pay through amazon pay card
Yes, I received cashback. 80% amount I paid by Amazon gift card/wallet balance and rest of the amount I paid using Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Cashback is showing in Amazon app

dhruv1

TF Neo
If you pay via Amazon Pay (Amazon app) using Amazon Pay CC, you will get 2% cb. If paid directly through LIC website then 1% cb (default rate).
Is there any difference in cashback of 2% on basis of Amazon Prime and non-prime customers?