• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lesser limit than the card applied on the basis of

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
You may get 1:1 limit, but it is not guaranteed.

As per rbi master directive
As holding several credit cards enhances the total credit available to any consumer, card-issuers shall assess the credit limit for a credit card customer taking into consideration all the limits enjoyed by the cardholder from other entities on the basis of self-declaration/credit information obtained from a Credit Information Company, as appropriate. This shall be uniformly applied as per the board approved policy of the card-issuer.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
a week back i applied for millenia ltf by an agent on whatsapp
Apay limit - 1.5 lac
Millenia limit 37k
How is this possible?
1:1 limit is usually applicable for Core-banking CC. As Apay card is a co-branded card so most of the time 1:1 limit conversion doesn’t happen. In my case HDFC did the same thing.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What if i cancell this and reapply again
credit enquiry again,

First ,mail CC and get confirmation that its LTF...

then you have 2 options:
1. visit branch and ask CC dept to increase the limit on account of your ITR (if salaried). you may need to share your previous year ITR as proof which might help you in increase the CL
2. keep using the card under 3k each month to maintain CUR by using it on zomato/swiggy/uber i.e. where the transaction costs are lower and total remains under 3k, HDFC usually give LE quicker than other banks if card is used every month and bill is paid on time