• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LE offered in IDFC

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
WTF? I texted that number and they said you are elligible for a limit enhancement to inr 81000. BUT MY CURRENT LIMIT IS inr 520000. THEN AFTER A MINUTE I RECEIVED A MESSAGE STATING THAT LIMIT SUCCESFULLY INCREASED BUT IT ACTUALLY GOT DECREASED AND I CAN EVEN SEE THE NEW DECREASED LIMIT IN THE APP WHAT THE F**k????

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
WTF? I texted that number and they said you are elligible for a limit enhancement to inr 81000. BUT MY CURRENT LIMIT IS inr 520000. THEN AFTER A MINUTE I RECEIVED A MESSAGE STATING THAT LIMIT SUCCESFULLY INCREASED BUT IT ACTUALLY GOT DECREASED AND I CAN EVEN SEE THE NEW DECREASED LIMIT IN THE APP WHAT THE F**k????
I am just going to do same. Thank you for saving me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So recently rbi came up with some policy regarding CC leverage. Now bank has to keep 150 per 100 lent (used to be 100 per 100). I read this somewhere on TF forum

Maybe that's y.

I'm quite leveraged if comparing total CC limit to income, so not asking banks for any LE

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hoops how much they reduced?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
ByeDFC is literally high on something🤣🤣

#aniket

TF Ace
Bro knock RBI BO after just raising complaint to IDFC.

Ask, heavy compensation, for this nonsense.