• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Latest Infinia and diner's eligibility criteria ...

abhi2992

TF Select
Below is a snippet from my email for card upgrade request. Will have to hold onto Regalia for more time I guess ... Oh well... onwards and upwards..

Regalia: 5 years in.
Limit 8L

Gave away axis Magnus. Will focus on Regalia and build something in the next few months and approach again in March April segment.
1696524113286.png

Last edited:

vagrantadam

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Considering the rewards offered and the spends they are expecting, I feel it's better to plan getting another premium card than going after HDFC cards. It's going to be their loss if they are so stringent on these criteria.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's better this way. Don't want it to become common to most credit card users like magnus.

There should be some criteria for super premium cards. Should not be given without fulfilling set criteria.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's going to be their loss if they are so stringent on these criteria.
Angoor khatte hai (Grapes are Sour) :D

Its the best thing that they have done by keeping such stringent criteria or else, the card would go down the drain just like Magnus and Reserve. They want you to show that you have have the spending capability to get the card

the criteria should reduce as soon as Infinia Reserve comes

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They want you to show that you have have the spending capability to get the card
10L card limit should be enough IMO. Instead of increasing the base limit, they should double check before offering 10L limit to anybody. There hasn't been a significant change in the reward structure other than removal of daily limit. People wanting to spend just for the sake of it can anyway do cc to bank using 3rd party apps.

Revanth999

TF Buzz
Below is a snippet from my email for card upgrade request. Will have to hold onto Regalia for more time I guess ... Oh well... onwards and upwards..

Limit 8L

Gave away axis Magnus. Will focus on Regalia and build something in the next few months and approach again in March April segment.
1696524113286.png
BRO ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HDFC CARDS OR OTHER TYPES OF CARDS WHICH IS 12 LAKHS LIMIT

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Most Ultra premium and super premium cards are designed to cater to the needs of HNIs, and banks typically always make losses on these cards. And what HDFC requires may seem preposterous, but it's quite reasonable considering the rewards one can expect from the Infinia and DCB card. They are sort of loss-leaders for HDFC.

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Limit 8L

1696524113286.png
From which ID you got this reply? I always end up getting - Infinia metal is invite only card and blah blah

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Limit 8L

1696524113286.png
See, the minimum limit can be as low as 8 lakhs, not 12 lakhs, through an RM. He would definitely sell you something for sure. If your spends aren't close to 7.50 lakhs, if that's not there, he will still sell you something premium for sure. So, in short, what I'm saying is, in your credit card portfolio, spend on cards that offer the best reward rates and redemption with less hassle. Otherwise, what's the point? Axis is not performing well at the moment. Only with HDFC Reserve, we could get a new card with a competitive reward rate like the old Magnus(just a hunch)

vagrantadam

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Angoor khatte hai (Grapes are Sour) :D

Its the best thing that they have done by keeping such stringent criteria or else, the card would go down the drain just like Magnus and Reserve. They want you to show that you have have the spending capability to get the card

the criteria should reduce as soon as Infinia Reserve comes
Agree with the capability to spend criteria. I have been having hdfc millennia credit card alone for almost 4 years till last year and had monthly spends on 1-1.5 lacs minimum but they hadn’t increased the limit and whenever I applied for higher limit or upgrade it was denied. Got Magnus, Axis infinite, BOB eterna and Amex plat charge in the last one year as my spends have gone up. I stopped using Millennia now and last month alone I had to pay almost 6 lacs in credit card bills but spent less than 30k on Millennia. It’s just not about capability alone but how you treat a loyal customer as well. Hence was suggesting to switch to other card if you aren’t getting Infinia 😄

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Agree with the capability to spend criteria. I have been having hdfc millennia credit card alone for almost 4 years till last year and had monthly spends on 1-1.5 lacs minimum but they hadn’t increased the limit and whenever I applied for higher limit or upgrade it was denied. Got Magnus, Axis infinite, BOB eterna and Amex plat charge in the last one year as my spends have gone up. I stopped using Millennia now and last month alone I had to pay almost 6 lacs in credit card bills but spent less than 30k on Millennia. It’s just not about capability alone but how you treat a loyal customer as well. Hence was suggesting to switch to other card if you aren’t getting Infinia 😄
true, there is no written logic for hdfc offers (LE and spend based both)

I have tried using 80% of limit once and then bring down to 5% but still not LE, stopping card usage works in ICICI but not sure in HDFC

sahilgulati5

TF Premier

Limit 8L

1696524113286.png
Can i have the mail id from? As when i ask they are saying no such criteria.