• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Reserve Metal [Photos + Video] Very much like Apple Card

creditbdsm

TF Buzz
Hello Technofino Folks,

Here's some photos and a card drop video (Slow Motion + Sound) for all you card nerds.
Some people inbox me asking me about context for my posts, here's the context : none.

Card Drop Video (Slow Motion + Sound) -

tempImagecHF5o4.png
Look and feel is almost like the Apple Card. A 'LITTLE' lighter than the Apple Card. I like this paint better, doesn't seem to scratch as much.

tempImageerXF5z.png

The Chip on this one is Bigger and has more holes. Looks like the silencer for a high end sports car.
tempImageOXL3Hd.png
Much bigger than a regular chip. Here's it next to the Kotak Black Metal Card.
tempImagei4Cn5C.png
tempImage42pHXv.png
edges of the card shines glass rather than metal. the Kotak Black card edge is gold painted. If this was painted silver both would look like husband and wife.

tempImageYGzavj.png

Over all me likey, now shopkeepers ask me what my ex usually did.... Ye chalega ?

and my answer as always.... tap kar dena.

tempImagel2hRPF.png
Back Side for all you dirty ones

Last time I uploaded the pictures supreme leader seemed mad they were BIG, i hope this size is correct.

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Not sure why they are considering infinite as their top most card, it doesn't event over unlimited lounge access and white reserve gives unlimited lounge to both primary and addons .
An update :

Kotak recently revamped (not even revamp; more of like copy paste benefits with a fancy name) the Private Banking ; now they have something called as the Reserve Program with Private Banking and they offer Kotak White Reserve Credit card with it >> https://www.kotakprivate.com/our-offerings/our-cards-terms.php

1712240485468.png >> https://www.kotak.com/en/kotak-priv...olutions/reserve-programme.html#productDetail

Contact details for more info >> info.private@kotak.com For existing customers >> feedback.private@kotak.com

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Reserve, but you can get it with ~8L limit, provided you have high spends previously, patience and negotiation skills .. They allow slight variations depending on your relationship value with Kotak ..
New to kotak cc ( 3 month ) Myntra + zen ,( converted to mojo Ltf) in 1-2 year expecting white Ltf if they don't reject me on basis of age 28
811-3 year

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
With decent spends you should be able to convert to White easily.. Do you have a banking relationship with Kotak?
Just 811
I heard privy -
2 lakh mab can be maintained at 50k without downgrade..
Went with classic & Indus select .. didn't looked much into it

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I heard privy -
2 lakh mab can be maintained at 50k without downgrade..
25 ℅ you will need to maintain at group level (ca / sa) but that's only allowed for Privy neon. If you don't maintain that, Kotak will not downgrade but charge you @6℅ of the short fall upto a max amount of 600 a month!

Privy Neon is useless and has been devalued recently.. Even unlimited atm withdrawals are now restricted ..

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
An update :

Kotak recently revamped (not even revamp; more of like copy paste benefits with a fancy name) the Private Banking ; now they have something called as the Reserve Program with Private Banking and they offer Kotak White Reserve Credit card with it >> https://www.kotakprivate.com/our-offerings/our-cards-terms.php

1712240485468.png >> https://www.kotak.com/en/kotak-priv...olutions/reserve-programme.html#productDetail

Contact details for more info >> info.private@kotak.com For existing customers >> feedback.private@kotak.com
Wealth credit card is still issued but is "by invite only" .. This is could be one of the reason they did not / do not want to advertise it..

Reserve is issued LTF with Privy Black too & also to anyone who meets the floor limit criteria and is NOT "By invite only"...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
25 ℅ you will need to maintain at group level (ca / sa) but that's only allowed for Privy neon. If you don't maintain that, Kotak will not downgrade but charge you @6℅ of the short fall upto a max amount of 600 a month!

Privy Neon is useless and has been devalued recently.. Even unlimited atm withdrawals are now restricted ..
I guess just cc relationship with 811 with get me white ltf ..need nothing more
Will lookout if new comes .