• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Second Credit Card??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Guys

Please guide me to get kotak Second credit card.

If you have any possible way then please share your way

I have Zen Signature Credit Card

I want to apply second IOCL credit card

Hi folks
I have kotak league ltf and I applied for kotak Myntra rupay cc it got approved. If have few confusions...
1) are the limits gonna merge??
(I used my entire limit of kotak league cc but in kotak Myntra cc it's showing entire limit that can be used)

2) I applied for the paid one which gives me 500 voucher on first txn( is there any way to make it ltf)

3) I am thinking of closing league rupay cc.... As it don't give me that much benifits. Or should I keep both???

#aniket

TF Ace
Hi folks
I have kotak league ltf and I applied for kotak Myntra rupay cc it got approved. If have few confusions...
1) are the limits gonna merge??
(I used my entire limit of kotak league cc but in kotak Myntra cc it's showing entire limit that can be used)
If you can transact from the Myntra Credit Card, it means you have separate independent limit, which happened in one case. Usually, separate or same limit provided in sharing.
2) I applied for the paid one which gives me 500 voucher on first txn( is there any way to make it ltf
No way, I think it's impossible to make it LTF, as per my knowledge, none got this as LTF as of now.
3) I am thinking of closing league rupay cc.... As it don't give me that much benifits. Or should I keep both???
It's totally your choice, though it's recommended to keep the core card because it's LTF. No harm to keep.

If you can transact from the Myntra Credit Card, it means you have separate independent limit, which happened in one case. Usually, separate or same limit provided in sharing.

No way, I think it's impossible to make it LTF, as per my knowledge, none got this as LTF as of now.

It's totally your choice, though it's recommended to keep the core card because it's LTF. No harm to keep.
I got the same limit on second card. Let me use it and try.

Got this limit got deducted from Myntra cc only not from league cc looks like both limit are not merged both might be different.

And I am gonna keep both the cc

Attachments

• 1000019058.png
    1000019058.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 19

deep@vie

TF Legend

Is separate limit concept is for Rupay upi card also,afte rfurst transaction it's showing only the amount deduction from total limit?