• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No got by chance .
But it can be changed easily by customer care
Okay, I didn't know that we could change it easily thru CC, hence opted for Rupay option directly from Kotak site to be on a safer side..
I like to keep it simple and straight forward as much as I can..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Okay, I didn't know that we could change it easily thru CC, hence opted for Rupay option directly from Kotak site to be on a safer side..
My friend did it with ease .. hence i know for sure .
After i got the card he got fomo 😂😂

From website is good way

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So i am now stuck between choosing between Indusind Platinum Rupay , which offers rewards for a low spend of Rs100 vs Kotak Myntra, which makes sense if you have large Rupay transactions of Rs 2000+. I have mix of both but for transactions > Rs 2000 other credit cards make more sense. Not able to decide.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So i am now stuck between choosing between Indusind Platinum Rupay , which offers rewards for a low spend of Rs100 vs Kotak Myntra, which makes sense if you have large Rupay transactions of Rs 2000+. I have mix of both but for transactions > Rs 2000 other credit cards make more sense. Not able to decide.
Last time I checked InIn Rupay card is not that great to get stuck upon..
Either of us need to revisit

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Last time I checked InIn Rupay card is not that great to get stuck upon..
Either of us need to revisit
I have decent spends on UPI through rupay and have Vistara use case, 1:1 points transfer on Indusind card makes it look attractive in terms of return, but with Kotak Myntra, the spends on Myntra and Rs 2000+ makes it look equally attractive, but for Rs 2000+ spends other cards offer better returns. So somehow Indusind seems to have edge, but still not decided.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have decent spends on UPI through rupay and have Vistara use case, 1:1 points transfer on Indusind card makes it look attractive in terms of return, but with Kotak Myntra, the spends on Myntra and Rs 2000+ makes it look equally attractive, but for Rs 2000+ spends other cards offer better returns. So somehow Indusind seems to have edge, but still not decided.
What is stopping taking the both ..

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Mine was approved long back and I am using it was under FYF offer. But I haven't received the 500 voucher yet. Guess need to give Kotak folks a call.
So it is possible to hold Myntra kotak cc as a second card after having kotak white as primary card? I mean, will they approve the myntra cc in the above scenario?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got 2k + cashback just from upi spends