• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For 90% rupay payment aren't working ..
I understand that. It's not working for majority..
How come it's working for others, especially after re-adding in the app . Very strange technology at Kotak..
Funny thing is no ine even cares about it at Kotak, they are very casual about it.
Simply astonishing!!
No announcement no updates etc .

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Use Heat and Trail method until you get. Sometimes put wrong/random OTP and then try ....
For me blocked status has been fixed

Mailed them few says ago

And now after re adding the card it worked👀
Heat the kotak ass on flying pan

Give 2 3 attempts . There are fine chances you will get OTP .
Good news guys, entering wrong PIN worked straightaway..
Now it started sending OTPs...a barrage of OTPs and notifications…

1708374587216.png

Last edited:

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Good news guys, entering wrong PIN worked straightaway..
Now it started sending OTPs...a barrage of OTPs and notifications…

1708374587216.png
I read the terms and condition, it says no 1.25% CB on Rupay transcation done through UPI, is that correct? most of my payments are UPI on credit card, if so this card is not worth it, Which according to you is the best rewarding rupay credit card for UPI other than Tata Neu

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I read the terms and condition, it says no 1.25% CB on Rupay transcation done through UPI, is that correct? most of my payments are UPI on credit card, if so this card is not worth it, Which according to you is the best rewarding rupay credit card for UPI other than Tata Neu
For spends of ₹2k above only you will get 1.25%

Other than Tata Neu and Kotak Myntra, almost all other cards are more or less similar and not much beneficial than those two

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1708865084580.png If you read the last few lines it says otherwise, are you getting Cashback on UPI transaction above 2K+?
I haven’t done any UPI transactions using this card yet because it never worked for me these days as there was some technical issues for all UPI cc at Kotak…
Let me look into it

1708865084580.png If you read the last few lines it says otherwise, are you getting Cashback on UPI transaction above 2K+?
I haven’t done any UPI transactions using this card yet because it never worked for me these days as there was some technical issues for all UPI cc at Kotak…
Let me look into it

It seems it gets CB of 1.25% on CC on UPI transactions of ₹2 k and more ..

1708865652958.png

1708865747698.png

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Let me look into it
It gives cashback instant after settlement in the statement

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It seems it gets CB of 1.25% on CC on UPI transactions of ₹2 k and more ..

1708865652958.png

1708865747698.png
Ok, since you suggested this card, i logged into my myntra account today to apply, there it showed up under terms and condition and now joining Fee is Rs 500/- so wanted to assure that it still gives that benefit, though they have clearly mentioned no CB on UPI transactions.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ok, since you suggested this card, i logged into my myntra account today to apply, there it showed up under terms and condition and now joining Fee is Rs 500/- so wanted to assure that it still gives that benefit, though they have clearly mentioned no CB on UPI transactions.
1) where are applying it from? Apply from Kotak site..
2) it says no CB on UPI transactions for particular transactions only like Rent wallet , Fuel etc..
For all others you get CB of 1.25% for above 2k traasactions.

Yuo will get welcome GV of 500...

Apply from Kotak site by clicking on Rupay version ..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1) where are applying it from? Apply from Kotak site..
2) it says no CB on UPI transactions for particular transactions only like Rent wallet , Fuel etc..
For all others you get CB of 1.25% for above 2k traasactions.

Yuo will get welcome GV of 500...

Apply from Kotak site by clicking on Rupay version ..
I got 1000 .
500 from myntra+ 500 from kotak