• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Gaara

TF Ace
Contacted directly to their grievance team about the offer along with the screenshot. They are saying that 3 years offer is not applicable for my card as per their bank internal policy and they will impose both joining and annual fees.

RBI ka bamboo dene ka samay aa gaya. Acha hua card activate nahi kiya.
Let me know what you're going to do next, I'll follow.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received a call from Kotak Twitter team, the guy was a bit rude and said sir humko system me dikh raha hai aapne website se kiya hai apply aur myntra se nahi. After that I threatened him a bit and he said we'll forward your request and get back to you.
After half an hour I received 500 voucher from Myntra (not sure because of that call or not).
Still I'll ask them to refund the joining fee.
Myntra Voucher is anyway not worth it.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I received a call from Kotak Twitter team, the guy was a bit rude and said sir humko system me dikh raha hai aapne website se kiya hai apply aur myntra se nahi. After that I threatened him a bit and he said we'll forward your request and get back to you.
After half an hour I received 500 voucher from Myntra (not sure because of that call or not).
Still I'll ask them to refund the joining fee.
Myntra Voucher is anyway not worth it.
Screen Recording hai ?

Otherwise they will not reverse the fee as you already got GV.

Today I too got GV , but I applied before the Offer period and First Txn Completed on 6th March

Gaara

TF Ace
I called Customer Care (CC) today regarding the fee. The representative informed me that the card is chargeable, and it was generated on the 6th. The joining fee will be applied within 4 working days. If I wish to cancel, I need to call the same number, and my cancellation request will be processed.

295899340_123934917024186_8900726435650730848_n.jpg