• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So, I missed the discount voucher from Myntra then?
First transaction was done by my friend from her Myntra account possibility? she could have got that? :unsure:
No idea ..
After return is over if she gets she gets ( there is no sms or email alerts) it just gets added silently ..

BUt in recent Myntra cc onboarding offer I don't see myntra promising any gift voucher from their end.

you can always be hopeful .bcz with kotak u never know when glass is half full or half empty

Gaara

TF Ace
No idea ..
After return is over if she gets she gets ( there is no sms or email alerts) it just gets added silently ..

BUt in recent Myntra cc onboarding offer I don't see myntra promising any gift voucher from their end.

you can always be hopeful .bcz with kotak u never know when glass is half full or half empty
Yes, I totally agree with that.

Gaara

TF Ace
IDFC Power suits better
Yeah, but other online and offline spend KOTAK myntra gives 1.25% CB directly in the statement you have to wait for it, you spend 1000 you only pay 987.5 😁
If you are talking IDFC power don't forget to share your experience with that card. I'm also considering it.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So, it's a useless card for my Dad. He has no spends on Myntra and UPI transactions below 2k are not considered for cashback.

I think Kotak IOCL or IDFC Power are better, now that Axis increased spend waiver on IOCL from 50k to 3L.
So small spends hdfc neu
Then myntra

Don't think about other cards