• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Gaara

TF Ace
We don't get this cashback everytime as merchant name is Myntra. Other merchant name like PHONEPEPVTLTD or Paytm appears only sometimes where we get 1.25% cashback.
As i said earlier i m not aware but i got regardless.. didn't pay attention.. maybe next time
1710552817731.png
So if we are lucky we will get that 1.25% extra cashback on myntra purchases 🧐

Attachments

• cashback-tnc-september.pdf
    250.2 KB · Views: 8

prc1990

TF Ace
There reply

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd !

This is with reference to your email dated 9th March 2024 on your banking relationship held with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

We assure you that there was no intention on our part to be of any disservice. Should this have caused you any inconvenience, please accept our apologies for the same.

With reference to your mail, we wish to inform you that for better clarification we request you to kindly go through the below details for INR. 1000.00 voucher.

Rs.1000 worth e-GV of Myntra is divided into 2 parts with following conditions:

1) Voucher worth Rs.500 shall be sent via SMS and email upon doing a successful transaction of minimum Rs.500.

Request you to check your messages and e-mail ID. The voucher should have been sent to the customer’s registered number and email ID.

SMS starts with “Unlock a fabulous Rs 500 Myntra voucher….”
And,

Email Subject Line is “Your Rs.500 Myntra E-Gift Voucher is Waiting for You!”

2) Voucher worth Rs.500 shall be credited as Myntra Credit upon doing a successful transaction on Myntra app/website
Request you to check Myntra credit by following below steps:

Open Myntra app > Profile > Payments & Currencies > Myntra Credit.

Assuring you best services at all times.

Yours Sincerely,
You are still fighting or left it?

Gaara

TF Ace
You are still fighting or left it?
Yes, my Relationship Manager (RM) closed the service request without resolving the issue. Frustrated by this, I complained to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), highlighting that they had onboarded me with a misleading promotion. Even after emailing them about the issue, they continue to send automated replies without actually reading my messages.

Following my complaint, I received a reference email from the Office of the Nodal Officer at Kotak Mahindra Bank, stating, ‘Please note that we shall resolve this within 10 days post receipt of the details of your complaint.'

prc1990

TF Ace
Yes, my Relationship Manager (RM) closed the service request without resolving the issue. Frustrated by this, I complained to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), highlighting that they had onboarded me with a misleading promotion. Even after emailing them about the issue, they continue to send automated replies without actually reading my messages.

Following my complaint, I received a reference email from the Office of the Nodal Officer at Kotak Mahindra Bank, stating, ‘Please note that we shall resolve this within 10 days post receipt of the details of your complaint.'
Ok please keep us posted.

Gaara

TF Ace
Exchanged emails with grievance team but of no help. 🥲
I had a five-year-old card with them that I wasn’t using. I asked them to make it LTF (lifetime free) over emails, but despite many exchanges, there was no assistance. Frustrated, I called their customer care and requested to close the card. They connected me to a senior officer who assured me he would make it LTF. He even suggested upgrading it to a mojo card, but since I need to redeem the milestone benefit on May 1st, I insisted on keeping the present card LTF without an upgrade.

So, if emails don’t work, we should try phone calls. However, the TF legends mentioned that core cards can be made LTF, but not the co-branded ones. I’m currently trying emails, considering the misleading advertisements they’ve put out. Hopefully, the odds are in our favor. If it doesn’t work, I’ll escalate the matter over phone calls.

nick0_0

TF Buzz
Still far far better than any Kotak card.
1.25% UPI cashback (instant) is lob ❤️.
2L spent in 1.5 months.
This card is not free for next 3 years or with no joining fees as all that advisement was hoax from the Myntra & Kotak. Because they are charging customers with Joining & renewal fees, infact their contact centre team first said it was free to me but now they are claiming that there was no such thing and even if you fight back, you will be offered GV of same amount as I have been offered to take that instead of free card for next 3 years. Here's the revert I received toady from the Kotak Bank

Attachments

• GJNRZgHWMAAq-57.jpeg
    GJNRZgHWMAAq-57.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 57
  • GJLaf9GXIAAbcW1.jpeg
    GJLaf9GXIAAbcW1.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 57

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This card is not free for next 3 years or with no joining fees as all that advisement was hoax from the Myntra & Kotak. Because they are charging customers with Joining & renewal fees, infact their contact centre team first said it was free to me but now they are claiming that there was no such thing and even if you fight back, you will be offered GV of same amount as I have been offered to take that instead of free card for next 3 years. Here's the revert I received toady from the Kotak Bank
Its a still a good paid card .

For 3 year free its written .. u will be compensated with 500 voucher in t/c .
I myself told this multiple times .

Maybe i need to answer & get it marked as solution

Its a still a good paid card .

For 3 year free its written .. u will be compensated with 500 voucher in t/c .
I myself told this multiple times .

Maybe i need to answer & get it marked as solution
Indirectly Doc means to say "Aapne Ghabrana Nahi Hai".