• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try again you get another answer…
So moral of the story: try until you’re tired or they are tired of you and resolve it…
Called now and surprisingly they took request for conversion for both Myntra and mojo card

Now I just wanted to know ,old spends will be counted or not towards annual fee waiver since I have already have completed 2lakh and 1 lakh spends for waiver for Myntra and mojo respectively.

Sbi reset the spends

dealminer

TF Premier
Called now and surprisingly they took request for conversion for both Myntra and mojo card

Now I just wanted to know ,old spends will be counted or not towards annual fee waiver since I have already have completed 2lakh and 1 lakh spends for waiver for Myntra and mojo respectively.

Sbi reset the spends
You have sharing limits?
Or both have their individual CL?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Sbi reset the spends
Bon appetite 😂

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Sbi reset the spends
So the result of the story: neither of you got tired, to a pleasant surprise!!!

D₹V

TF Prestige

Sbi reset the spends
Milestone benefits & RPs gone completely.

Waiver will be eligible I guess.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
SBI transfer limit from closed card too, try again.
Correct.. they even keep the dead card until we are dead…
They have this weird policy of not easily transferring other cards CL to CB..
But initially the limit was transferred from CB itself.. this I told them but probably there in lunch mode at that time. Will try again when I find time..
272K is also not bad for me as of now