• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak credit card upgrade

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a kotak urbane credit card with limit of 6l, the card is 7 years old, cibil 780, privy league salary account.

Have called cc team and rm for card upgrade, both say that my account doesn't have any upgrade offer and they want me to use the contact us.

Anyone who can point me to the correct direction here on this ?

Looking for some premium ltf cards as Urbane is the most basic cc in Kotak folio.

Other cards I have with good Credit limit

Axis magnus
Hdfc dbc
Indus league
Icici ap

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try applying for a new DC. If it shows Neon card then you have Neon variant (erstwhile Prima) or if it shows privy Platinum then your account type is Platinum (erstwhile Optima).
I have the privy league Platinum debit card with me, which I had applied from the link and netbanking allowing me to get Privy league Neon and pvr dc.

Confused even more🤣

I was a Prima holder, as I remember reading that 2 lakh Avg Balance.
So I must have the Neon variant Privy league now.

Last edited:

nikzcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Retention team can offer white LTF , i recently jumped from pvr platinum to white FYF which i will be converting later to LTF ...so its possible

Zen Signature just got devalued. 60k spends required in a quarter for lounge access.

Better push for White.

For now planning to settle for the zen signature itself as its ltf, will again do the same in 5 to 6 months maybe for white.

Anyways the Urbane card was useless.

Also have other HNI cards so not looking for lounge access and the devaluation won't affect much.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have the privy league Platinum debit card with me, which I had applied from the link and netbanking allowing me to get Privy league Neon and pvr dc.

Confused even more🤣

Is it Platinum or Privy League Platinum (LED one) ? If it is LED one then you are Platinum (Optima). Maybe auto upgraded ?

• Haha
Reactions: Rkr

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Confused even more🤣

If you are Privy League Platinum ( Optima) then talk to your RM or BM, White is LTF for you. It takes 15 minutes to process it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rkr

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The cs executive itself, he said the privy league customer service rep have differnt authority compared to RM/ normal CS.

Also he said it's showing zen signature as pre approved for me since 20th june, I did check the net banking while on call, wherein it was still saying no upgrade possible.
Do we need to maintain the mab in kotak privy banking variants??
What if one doesn't maintain the balance do they downgrade as there are no non maintenance charges??

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Which is the best card to upgrade as of now I have Pvr platinum card which is useless as I have Magnus and Aurum, please advise me for the same, is it zen, mojo or any other. I have Regular 10k balance savings account if it counts.