• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Credit card limit Revised (decreased)

JUsbazZE

TF Buzz
I have received a message that My Kotak Zen card limit is revised to 1.2L from 6L for no reason.
I was expecting an enhancement soon

Cibil over 780
Never a Missed a payment
Upto 15-20% usage every month.
Is there any way to retain my limit??

anonymuos

TF Ace
I have Kotak Zen card limit is revised to 1.3L from 2.6L for no reason.

Cibil over 789
Never Missed a payment
17 month's old card
How is usage? Transaction every month or occasional use? Were you notified in any way of limit decrease? Also, do you have a Kotak bank account also?

How is usage? Transaction every month or occasional use? Were you notified in any way of limit decrease? Also, do you have a Kotak bank account also?
Till september 2023 I used the card 1L every month and in September 2023 applied myntra card and started using this card and stopped using zen card.
In mobile application limit is decreased to 1.3L from 2.6L
Yes I have every day savings account

Riya

TF Ace
I have received a message that My Kotak Zen card limit is revised to 1.2L from 6L for no reason.

Cibil over 780
Never a Missed a payment
Upto 15-20% usage every month.
Was the card lying unused for quite some time?? Because this is the most common reason for limit decrease

My zen card limit is decreased I given a call to customer care to cancel the zen card they changed my card to LTF Card but I asked revert my Creditcard limit back not taken the request and they saying wait 6 months will I have to wait for limit increase or close the card I have already Myntra card which is very useful for me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My zen card limit is decreased I given a call to customer care to cancel the zen card they changed my card to LTF Card but I asked revert my Creditcard limit back not taken the request and they saying wait 6 months will I have to wait for limit increase or close the card I have already Myntra card which is very useful for me.
Limit once revised can't be taken back .
U have to follow the cycle again