• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak limit increase problem

helloworld

TF Legend
Over leveraged, high risk candidate, not sufficient to handle income with other cards and this 14k limit, did not have much CIBIL age, recently applied most of the cards, did not spend much on this card, not needed for increment for now, system not yet recognized need for LE now, didn't requested manually by sharing updated income, didn't checked or contacted support so not provided manual LE, and maybe not needed more LE.

#aniket

TF Ace
Y
I have total 19 credit card but kotak league platinum provided me only 14k limit and my card is 11 months old but still no LE offer.. any suggestion?
You can ask citing that you're not able to use the credit properly because of obvious reason of low limit by contacting credit card executive to increase the limit based on your other credit card statement (share high limit credit card) or salary slip or ITR filing, but it may hit your CIBIL as the increment will be proceeded manually.

I think, most probably, Kotak will nearly match the limit.

P.S: Do you hold Visa or Rupay Variant Card? My guess is Visa. Confirm it.

Y

You can ask citing that you're not able to use the credit properly because of obvious reason of low limit by contacting credit card executive to increase the limit based on your other credit card statement (share high limit credit card) or salary slip or ITR filing, but it may hit your CIBIL as the increment will be proceeded manually.

Visa and I also hold kotak UPI rupay credit card

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Y

They have stopped increasing limit on the basis of ITR and C2C basis