• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi credit card application related issues

PANK

TF Premier
I am holding axis Flipkart from 2019 and Airtel from 2022 but when i applied for kiwi it displayed an error card is not approved
My issue is that no application number is generated no cibil hit or any message or mail from axis regarding rejection
This message is only showing in kivi app
When i mailed to pro they replied

Is there is anything I can do in this case

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_173612.jpg
    IMG_20230828_173612.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20230828-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230828-WA0001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 31

akshayhs

TF Ace
There is an internal assessment conducted by the bank to determine if existing customers are pre approved. If you aren't, then the application is rejected automatically.

Please don't create new threads if not necessary. Existing thread for the Kiwi card can be found in the link below. Take your discussion there:

PANK

TF Premier
There is an internal assessment conducted by the bank to determine if existing customers are pre approved. If you aren't, then the application is rejected automatically.

Please don't create new threads if not necessary. Existing thread for the Kiwi card can be found in the link below. Take your discussion there:
Ok

Tejo

TF Legend
I am holding axis Flipkart from 2019 and Airtel from 2022 but when i applied for kiwi it displayed an error card is not approved
My issue is that no application number is generated no cibil hit or any message or mail from axis regarding rejection
This message is only showing in kivi app
When i mailed to pro they replied

Is there is anything I can do in this case
Previously for you if without income proof you got the cards, than you are not entertained to apply other co-branded cards.

Once mail to axis pno, they might help you.

PANK

TF Premier
Previously for you if without income proof you got the cards, than you are not entertained to apply other co-branded cards.

Once mail to axis pno, they might help you.
When i applied for Flipkart i shared my salary slip and also during limit enhancement