• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Solved) Kindly help! Annual fee charged on my LTF BOB Premier card

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello TF members,

I have got the BOB Premier card when LTF offer was running in Aug 2022. Last year annual fee was charged incorrectly and later reversed when complained to BOB team (TF post link: https://www.technofino.in/community...d-for-converting-premier-visa-to-rupay.12543/) I have noticed that this month also the annual fee charged (exactly after an year) so I sent an email to BOB team for the reversal but now BOB team replied as below:

"we would like to inform you as per our company policy, minimum annual usage of Rs.1,20,000/- and regular payment of dues every month both are required for annual fee waiver. If the above waiver criteria is not met, then annual fees of Rs.1000/- along with GST at prevailing rate will be levied to your card account. We request you to use your card for more than Rs.1,20,000/- annually and regular payment of dues every month to get annual fee waiver next year. Please note, condition for annual fee waiver criteria is already provided in the MITC booklet provided at the time of card issuance and it is also printed on billing statement."

Please advise how can I proceed now to reverse the annual fee.

Edit1: Sent an email to escalation team, let's see what they come up with.

Edit2: Escalation team confirmed that charges would be reversed. 👍🏻

Last edited:
Some sites do not permit a space (blank) at the beginning and at the end in the email field, movile number field n PAN field. Some want our country code (+91) while some want a zero (0) wgile others want only the 10 digit number - in the mobile number field.

Recheck these.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Some sites do not permit a space (blank) at the beginning and at the end in the email field, movile number field n PAN field. Some want our country code (+91) while some want a zero (0) wgile others want only the 10 digit number - in the mobile number field.

Recheck these.
Already done this but still facing this issue