• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Solved) Kindly help! Annual fee charged on my LTF BOB Premier card

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello TF members,

I have got the BOB Premier card when LTF offer was running in Aug 2022. Last year annual fee was charged incorrectly and later reversed when complained to BOB team (TF post link: https://www.technofino.in/community...d-for-converting-premier-visa-to-rupay.12543/) I have noticed that this month also the annual fee charged (exactly after an year) so I sent an email to BOB team for the reversal but now BOB team replied as below:

"we would like to inform you as per our company policy, minimum annual usage of Rs.1,20,000/- and regular payment of dues every month both are required for annual fee waiver. If the above waiver criteria is not met, then annual fees of Rs.1000/- along with GST at prevailing rate will be levied to your card account. We request you to use your card for more than Rs.1,20,000/- annually and regular payment of dues every month to get annual fee waiver next year. Please note, condition for annual fee waiver criteria is already provided in the MITC booklet provided at the time of card issuance and it is also printed on billing statement."

Please advise how can I proceed now to reverse the annual fee.

Edit1: Sent an email to escalation team, let's see what they come up with.

Edit2: Escalation team confirmed that charges would be reversed. 👍🏻

Last edited:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hello TF members,

I have got the BOB Premier card when LTF offer was running in Aug 2022. Last year annual fee was charged incorrectly and later reversed when complained to BOB team. I have noticed that this month also the annual fee charged (exactly after an year) so I sent an email to BOB team for the reversal but now BOB team replied as below:

"we would like to inform you as per our company policy, minimum annual usage of Rs.1,20,000/- and regular payment of dues every month both are required for annual fee waiver. If the above waiver criteria is not met, then annual fees of Rs.1000/- along with GST at prevailing rate will be levied to your card account. We request you to use your card for more than Rs.1,20,000/- annually and regular payment of dues every month to get annual fee waiver next year. Please note, condition for annual fee waiver criteria is already provided in the MITC booklet provided at the time of card issuance and it is also printed on billing statement."

Do you have some sort of screenshot or document that could provide a evidence of LTF card ?

Look for those parameters in your statement n MITC booklet. As they say, if your CC's LTF status is dependant on those minimum parameyers, then you have to comply with them - or pay the charges.

So, look into them. AND, READ N UNDERSTAND THE T&Cs. Then decide what to do.

pjain2712

TF Premier
Look for those parameters in your statement n MITC booklet. As they say, if your CC's LTF status is dependant on those minimum parameyers, then you have to comply with them - or pay the charges.

So, look into them. AND, READ N UNDERSTAND THE T&Cs. Then decide what to do.
card statement has below mentioned but it is usual annual fee waiver condition but no where it is mentioned that it is applicable for LTF card as well
1716022819999.png

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello TF members,

I have got the BOB Premier card when LTF offer was running in Aug 2022. Last year annual fee was charged incorrectly and later reversed when complained to BOB team. I have noticed that this month also the annual fee charged (exactly after an year) so I sent an email to BOB team for the reversal but now BOB team replied as below:

Bank of Bakasur as per @Vasuki

sharma

TF Premier
I have also go the card as LTF and now i am worried. keep us posted how it goes
Even I got it ltf and no charge is charged for me till now.
Actually there is one point mentioned in website this ltf is applicable for ntb customers.
Hope you people didn't have any credit card from Bob earlier

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Even I got it ltf and no charge is charged for me till now.
Actually there is one point mentioned in website this ltf is applicable for ntb customers.
Hope you people didn't have any credit card from Bob earlier
yeah, i haven't had any relationship with bob so far and got the card just last week. First statement got generated and i dont see any fee. But I am worried about annual fee next year. For how long you are holding this card? is it more than a year?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I also have BOB premier LTF
Have been using it for more than an year
No JF or AF applied till now
But I’m worried now after seeing this

Keep us posted bro!!!

pankaj160

TF Neo
Hello TF members,

They have also charged annual fee this time only for the first time since using from may 2020. My card was BoB select and it was LTF as their official came to our office at that time and I have even confirmed the card LTF free initially when I have received Welcome call. Initially they denied waiver and gave exactly same email even their customer care number is of no use, they can't do anything, then I have escalated matter to their higher email escalations@bobfinancial.com and before emailing I ensured that I have paid all dues except annual fee and mailed them simply to close my card. Then their escalation team reversed the fee further stating it as goodwill gesture in email. Now am planning to use this card for few month more and will write email to close before next year renewal.
I think there is some change in management of BoB that why they have started doing this, expecting some to give up and pay annual fee.

Tarun239

TF Premier
They have also charged annual fee this time only for the first time since using from may 2020. My card was BoB select and it was LTF as their official came to our office at that time and I have even confirmed the card LTF free initially when I have received Welcome call. Initially they denied waiver and gave exactly same email even their customer care number is of no use, they can't do anything, then I have escalated matter to their higher email escalations@bobfinancial.com and before emailing I ensured that I have paid all dues except annual fee and mailed them simply to close my card. Then their escalation team reversed the fee further stating it as goodwill gesture in email. Now am planning to use this card for few month more and will write email to close before next year renewal.
I think there is some change in management of BoB that why they have started doing this, expecting some to give up and pay annual fee.
This is really strange, how can they start charging on ltf card suddenly??

mailmenow

TF Premier
I have below email which I sent initially to BOB team to confirm LTF status when received the card in 2022.
1716022504884.png
But bro it's not sufficient I think. Here nothing mentioned about your name, especially card number by the bank. So first mail them to know the LTF status again and ask them to send the reply with your full name & card last 4 digit also.