• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this Pre-approved offer from BOB Onecard ?

boomboom

TF Buzz
It's showing issued by BOB financial
IMG_20240505_104759.jpg

But when I check lending partner from profile section its showing federal Bank. Probably because I am getting personal loan offer in onescore app so it must be personal loan partner bank which is federal Bank.
Screenshot_2024-05-05-10-50-13-99_c045579b1cb8a1660c0dc95ce651bac5.jpg
I am Getting this offer on onecard, showing credit limit also. Is this Pre-approved offer from Bob onecard?
Will there be any physical verification from bank ? (I have no income docs or anything to show as I am a student).
Your opinion needed.
IMG_20240505_111222.jpg

Tejo

TF Legend
There might won't be any income proof verification and vkyc 99.9%

They will just do bank verification Rs.1 if you already have any relationship with bob.

Also take a note that if you hold onecard bob, bob will reject other bob cc applications

boomboom

TF Buzz

They will just do bank verification Rs.1 if you already have any relationship with bob.

Also take a note that if you hold onecard bob, bob will reject other bob cc applications
I don't have any savings account or any relationship with Bob. Should I open Bob lite account first to avoid income docs?

Astrella

TF Buzz

I got a Eterna despite holding onecard. I told them I am NTB, and applied through c2c.

MG@245

TF Buzz
I don't have any savings account or any relationship with Bob. Should I open Bob lite account first to avoid income docs?
I had pre approved offer from ONEcard issued by BoB from last few weeks , and I applied today and done KYC in 5-10 mins, and within 30-40mins, the virtual card is being shown in the app with the limit. They didn't ask me any income documents and I don't have any Bob account as well. I selected salaried option and it asked about the job sector, and income range, that's it, they didn't even ask about my employer also.

Not sure if they'll ask you any income proofs though.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
I had pre approved offer from ONEcard issued by BoB from last few weeks , and I applied today and done KYC in 5-10 mins, and within 30-40mins, the virtual card is being shown in the app with the limit. They didn't ask me any income documents and I don't have any Bob account as well. I selected salaried option and it asked about the job sector, and income range, that's it, they didn't even ask about my employer also.

Not sure if they'll ask you any income proofs though.
Don't worry they don't ask income proofs