• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is it worth to buy croma voucher from axis

HarshB

TF Buzz
If you are using Magnus or Reserve then definitely buy them. I don't think there is any cap on the number of vouchers for offline spends. You also need to take into consideration of any other offers from other bank's credit cards. Sometimes HDFC or any other credit cards mght have direct cash discount. It all depends on your goals.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I also had the same situation sometime back. I was planning to buy through Croma but then I checked price on Amazon and it was 10% cheaper than Croma.
So I planned to buy through Amazon using Amazon Shopping Vouchers that also fetches same benefits as Croma.
If you also have the similar situation, you can plan to buy Amazon Shopping Vouchers of 50k every month. (I think that's monthly limit - 50k).

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
croma generally matches amazon/flipkart price if u go and ask for it in the store.. but if they do price match no other card offer/cashback can be used.. u can use any no of croma vouchers (buy on axis gyftr) for the purchase.. i recently did the same for buying iphone.. benefit is getting the product immediately if there is urgency and for some products like laptop, refrigerator, washing machine etc ability to see the physical product before buying..

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They always match price with amazon - Deny for fk though - and last time I checked, they offered CC discount as well. But You can buy croma voucher at discounted rate or at 5x reward rate then use Neu app to fetch 5% extra neu coins - only catch here is, buying from Neu app is online so you cant negotiate pricing here. If you are OK with price showing on website, voucher + neuapp should fetch max discount

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Hello folks, I have a query that,
I have received a promotional 500rs GV which can be used on above 2500rs order value.
My question is that,
Can I club promotional GV + purchased Gift card via Amazon? on a Single order?
Has anyone tried this?
Note- When I tried to use two promotional GV of 500rs each it said multiple promotional GV not allowed.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Hello folks, I have a query that,
I have received a promotional 500rs GV which can be used on above 2500rs order value.
My question is that,
Can I club promotional GV + purchased Gift card via Amazon? on a Single order?
Has anyone tried this?
Note- When I tried to use two promotional GV of 500rs each it said multiple promotional GV not allowed.
sir i have got two croma vchers from different account of rs 500 for completing league stage. can i use them in one transaction

Nilanchal

TF Premier
sir i have got two croma vchers from different account of rs 500 for completing league stage. can i use them in one transaction
If its promotional gift cards then you can't use both in one order anyways you can try adding both the cards if it happens then book it or else it will show a msg, "Multiple promotional gift cards cannot be applied on a single order"

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They always match price with amazon - Deny for fk though - and last time I checked, they offered CC discount as well. But You can buy croma voucher at discounted rate or at 5x reward rate then use Neu app to fetch 5% extra neu coins - only catch here is, buying from Neu app is online so you cant negotiate pricing here. If you are OK with price showing on website, voucher + neuapp should fetch max discount

Another issue is the GST input. You can’t get it via TATA NEU app.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This may not be the most optimum or best way to do it, but how I go about any purchases is:
  • I do not start with which stores/sites/brands vouchers I have or card discounts I will get. I will also not take into consideration these vouchers or discounts through cards to make the final purchasing decision - like if I like say a Samsung product on Amazon but the same product with similar features of LG brand on FK offers some better card discount or voucher but even if I like the Samsung product marginally better, I will opt for what I like more even if the 'value' I derive is lower
  • If I have the time, I start with researching and shopping around for what I want to buy, and finalise on the product and store/site I want to purchase it from. If I do not have the time, I just go to the site/nearby store which is most time effective and convenient and will finalise from there
  • Once I have finalised the product and site/store, that is when I will look at if I have card discounts/vouchers etc. available for that brand/store/site and apply it
  • Just in case, the product/brand has a better offer at some other store/site, and if I have enough time and it is worth it, I might consider buying from the store/site with the better deal, but I will rarely compromise or change the product I had finalised even if there are better deals on similar alternatives.
That is my two bits and shopping is a very very personalised thing. But I always find it interesting to understand how different people approach it.

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I've already spent 47K this month and need to spend 53K more. What's the best way (I think vouchers will be the best since they might be useful for future, but not sure)? I really want to reach the milestone, but don't know what's the best way to spend 53K remaining