• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ultimate Rewards Portal Not Showing Croma Voucher

bala_bhaskar

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I'm currently holding SC Ultimate Credit Card and accumulated a good amount of reward points and now when i want to redeem i'm not seeing Croma/Bigbasket/VijaySales vouchers. It happens when they are out of stock or have they recently removed them permanently?

Please reply if you know any of that info...

Regards.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does spar sell good quality products? Spar is like Apollo pharmacy where they label lot of products under their own logo..
You can also buy branded products. Often white label products are cheaper but you can ignore them if you don’t like it. Spar also has small furniture, carpets, clothing, electronics, consumer goods like AC, fan, plastic items, etc. It is a hyper mart

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can also buy branded products. Often white label products are cheaper but you can ignore them if you don’t like it. Spar also has small furniture, carpets, clothing, electronics, consumer goods like AC, fan, plastic items, etc. It is a hyper mart
I knew those, only thing is all those products need not to be purchased only in spar because we have a voucher in SC. My observation with spar, their MRP discounts is very less than my nearby super market.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I knew those, only thing is all those products need not to be purchased only in spar because we have a voucher in SC. My observation with spar, their MRP discounts is very less than my nearby super market.
Many including me have points and have to find the next best voucher in SC. Yes we will lose some opportunity and discounts but if SC does not bring back good vouchers, we might have to use these alternatives

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! bro, how much time does standard chartered take to deliver vouchers to email? I just redeemed all my points thinking I will receive the vouchers instantly.
Some of the brands are instant
But sometimes they take 48 hrs
better call them they will resend again those voucher mails
Out of ten times voucher redemption I faced only 1 such delay instance

navonline7

TF Premier
with all struggle with vouchers, Is it still worth to have SC Ultimate card ?
Scratched my head for two days to decide the vouchers I should be redeeming. Finally, I redeemed for Shopper's Stop vouchers half-heartedly.
The thing is, we cannot decide if we should retain the card based on the vouchers that are currently available for redemption. Who knows the vouchers that we want, might not be available for redemption when we actually want to redeem.

I've written to CC to close my card and they said they can't do that right now as the outstanding balance is Rs. -2.40. They have asked me to mail them a cancelled cheque and other bank details so that they can transfer that Rs. -2.40 back to me. :ROFLMAO:

rogerthat

TF Ace
I think given the devaluation recently it could be a good balance to have Amazon Pay vouchers among the rewards. It would be a good way to make the card attractive again... I wonder what all these banks think when they are offering all these useless "luxury" vouchers...

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Scratched my head for two days to decide the vouchers I should be redeeming. Finally, I redeemed for Shopper's Stop vouchers half-heartedly.
The thing is, we cannot decide if we should retain the card based on the vouchers that are currently available for redemption. Who knows the vouchers that we want, might not be available for redemption when we actually want to redeem.

I've written to CC to close my card and they said they can't do that right now as the outstanding balance is Rs. -2.40. They have asked me to mail them a cancelled cheque and other bank details so that they can transfer that Rs. -2.40 back to me. :ROFLMAO:
If less than 1 rupee they will close easily
So spend 1.40/- on card lol

saikatCC

TF Buzz
Anyone who has been able to get some good vouchers like croma, vijay sales, Tanishq? The available ones are all junk.
i have used croma vouchers multiple times till Feb 2023. upwards of 75K. Similarly for MMT another 50K odd in the last couple of years. recently did 12.5K of easy my trip (not as good as denomination is 2.5k and only one could be used per transaction). Also marriott 10k.