• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to use Make My Trip gift card for train ticket?

I found some instant discount on MMT Gift Cards. Anyone tried to book train tickets using MMT gift cards?

# Amazon says you can't use it
# MMT, Gyftr & Hdfc Smartbuy say you can use it to book train tickets

Do you have any idea? I have to book ticket of ₹ 5600

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
MMT Gift cards aren't usable for Train tickets. Only flight, hotel and holiday bookings are allowed.
Train tickets are very restricted category in our country where we can't avail discounts through any loopholes.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_2023-02-24-07-14-13-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Here it is written that it is valid for train tickets also.. Any way I will try with a small gift card. If it will not accept, I hope I can use it for Bus tickets.

@Chaitanya-a @Wealth is my birth right! @Slayer @jack333
To clear this things bought 2k mmt vouchers from axis GyFTR this morning by magnus and got 1% discount with 10x ER option
Used in mmt app but its not working with any discount codes if u used in booking
I mean one way we see 10x in GyFTR but we lose those discounts near to 10%
Again on top of all I got a call from property (it’s coorg for May month) where that executive offered 10% discount on whatever mmt showed and I paid
I said let this thing go since I already paid by GyFTR voucher and some shortfall by card and I save his no for future direct bookings
Learning:
If vouchers used to checkout max 3 in one booking and no other discount codes work if we choose more than 1 mmt vouchers

To clear this things bought 2k mmt vouchers from axis GyFTR this morning by magnus and got 1% discount with 10x ER option
Used in mmt app but its not working with any discount codes if u used in booking
I mean one way we see 10x in GyFTR but we lose those discounts near to 10%
Again on top of all I got a call from property (it’s coorg for May month) where that executive offered 10% discount on whatever mmt showed and I paid
I said let this thing go since I already paid by GyFTR voucher and some shortfall by card and I save his no for future direct bookings
Learning:
If vouchers used to checkout max 3 in one booking and no other discount codes work if we choose more than 1 mmt vouchers
Thank you 👍