• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to upgrade from Select Banking Program to wealth? IDFC

Hi
I had a talk with the BM he suggested to upgrade to select banking and then in two months he will upgrade to wealth. I have more than 10Lakhs as AMB. I had previously until a month ago had 4L AMB that might be the reason I have the select account offer.
Should I wait it out for the Wealth Accoutn offer or fall for his petty trick and upgrade to select and wait for wealth account.
Can you please suggest

Nemesis

TF Premier
Hi
I had a talk with the BM he suggested to upgrade to select banking and then in two months he will upgrade to wealth. I have more than 10Lakhs as AMB. I had previously until a month ago had 4L AMB that might be the reason I have the select account offer.
Should I wait it out for the Wealth Accoutn offer or fall for his petty trick and upgrade to select and wait for wealth account.
Can you please suggest
For wealth they require min 10L AMB for consecutive 2 or 3 months... If you have the same they will call you or you can reach them.

Fplaystore99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi
Can you please suggest
how maney months you have maintain 4 lack then you got select account offer and how much old your account is?

yolofino

TF Premier
What you all get when you get the Select or Wealth banking program?

Does the AMB become zero for you? Do you get extra interest?

Why not invest such large amount of money and earn more interest?

Nemesis

TF Premier
What you all get when you get the Select or Wealth banking program?

Does the AMB become zero for you? Do you get extra interest?

Why not invest such large amount of money and earn more interest?
Wealth debit card with International Airport lounge access with partner...

Acess to pre offered premium credit card which might turn up in future...

Special treatment :D

3 month interest we can sacrifice for that... Cause tax will automatically reduce this interest if in FD

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can someone holding idfc wealth debit card confirm if they are getting 1 % cashback of online spends on cheq app for credit card bill payment?