• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card a Corporate card?

mrtravel

TF Buzz
Hello,

My HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card was not supported on a merchant website as they do not accept Corporate cards.

I tried to add money to my PayTM wallet and they charged me 2.65% of txn amount as fee and 2.95% for rent payment as compared to 2.3% and 1.5% for other credit cards respectively.

Could anyone here who is holding HDFC Business Moneybank credit card confirm if they also pay more charges? Is this card considered as a corporate card?

I have also mailed HDFC CC team and been waiting for their response.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello,

My HDFC Business Moneyback Credit card was not supported on a merchant website as they do not accept Corporate cards.

I tried to add money to my PayTM wallet and they charged me 2.65% of txn amount as fee and 2.95% for rent payment as compared to 2.3% and 1.5% for other credit cards respectively.

Could anyone here who is holding HDFC Business Moneybank credit card confirm if they also pay more charges? Is this card considered as a corporate card?

Yes! Business Moneyback is Corporate Credit Card.

mukundstud

TF Premier
I don't think HDFC Business Moneyback is a corporate card. My mother holds that card and I have used that card to avail HDFC bank discounts on Amazon and Flipkart, despite being mentioned in their terms and conditions that corporate cards are not eligible for bank discounts.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hello,

Yes! Business Moneyback is Corporate Credit Card.

Solution

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes I hold business moneyback, u know just avoid loading wallets, buying amazon gc via Amazon etc.. u can't buy Amazon gc in amazon!

But it has good cashback features.. and spend offers and milestones.

moonsmart

TF Premier
Hello,

If you don't mind, may you let me which merchant website you tried and it didn't worked?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

No , HDFC Business Moneyback is not a Corporate Credit card .
It is a Business Credit card , just like Business Regalia . Only in Paytm add money , it shows as corporate , but it is not . All offers work on it !

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah all offers work on it including smartbuy. 1 more exception is u can't buy amazon gc with both business moneyback and regalia through Amazon website.

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would basically say 1 thing.. that I have seen.. business cards get higher limits and LE sooner than retail ones.. b. Moneyback if u have 1 lakh limit u can try email them .. u need to be lucky as it's a self employed card.