• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Bank DCB is accepted at new BLR 080 lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvind

TF Buzz
I checked the list on diners club website and found the name of the new international 080 lounge on the list. Has anyone recently tried to visit that?

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Not all Visa Signature/Infinite are accepted for complementary lounge access, as this depends on Issuer bank

Example :

ICICI - the lounge access in Bangalore as per latest update. 080 Lounge not listed here. So, Lounge access is not possible , even with Premium card like Emerald

HDFC : 080 not listed in their new update (which applicable for Aug 13). So, the access to 080 is not possible using card like Inifinia

I'm talking explicitly about 080 INTERNATIONAL lounge. Even if you find a Visa card where it shows that you can access the 080 INTERNATIONAL lounge, they will flat out refuse to accept it and will direct you towards the BLR lounge.
the access to 080 is not possible using card like Inifinia
Infinia comes with unlimited domestic and international lounge access through Priority Pass. You don't need to use the card for lounge access.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I'm talking explicitly about 080 INTERNATIONAL lounge. Even if you find a Visa card where it shows that you can access the 080 INTERNATIONAL lounge, they will flat out refuse to accept it and will direct you towards the BLR lounge.

Infinia comes with unlimited domestic and international lounge access through Priority Pass. You don't need to use the card for lounge access.
Maybe as you said something fishy might be going on there. They might be deliberately refusing people.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

If you use PP/LK, then it is different story.. Here, I'm talking about the lounge access using Visa/master cards

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Nop, BOB cc is shit. Besides I had some other visa signature cards also. Even they weren't accepted. I had some other cards - AU zenith and Axis priority debit card, which worked. So didn't care much.
Maybe in future, if i get a change to check out the 080 lounge with check with bob card, even check with customer care on it if they refuse it.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Lol I travelled in last week of June and it didn't work😅.
Went today.

Accepted cards - AU Zenith Visa Infinite and Indusind Legend Visa Signature

Not Accepted cards - Axis Privilege Visa Signature, Yes First Exclusive MasterCard, HDFC DCB, Axis Burgundy Debit card on MasterCard, IDFC First Select Visa Signature

Usual Amex and Priority pass is anyway accepted and few banks like sbi visa signature cards also accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.