• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IPPB zero charges digital account

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi all
I am having IPPB zero charges digital account with virtual debit card and I am fine for 25 rupees annual charge for it.
Apart from that I am being charged for sms alerts quarterly.
Is there any way to make it NIL? pls guide

Paras Jain

TF Premier
I had that account and trust me it is not going to be nil in any case. Even if u stop using it and keep zero balance in it they will keep accumulating all those charges and when some day you would want to close that account then they will tell u that u have to pay that much before thay can close it. Stay away from IPPB

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I had that account and trust me it is not going to be nil in any case. Even if u stop using it and keep zero balance in it they will keep accumulating all those charges and when some day you would want to close that account then they will tell u that u have to pay that much before thay can close it. Stay away from IPPB
Oh ok noted thanks for ur inputs.
I have zero mab icici which give top notch service so ippb eating my bucks unnecessarily

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
IPPB Rupay Virtual Card Can Be Used As Amazon Friday Offer? 🧐

I Think It's A Rupay Classic Card. 🤔
No it’s not giving that 100 rs discount tried once.
608310… bin just written as rupay debit
https://www.ippbonline.com/web/ippb/virtual-debit-card as mentioned by post office in their web it’s classic only.
Maybe before lockdown due to lesser users of ippb app it was platinum

Last edited: