• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

Jackk

TF Select
No . 1.5% . Even if u don’t cancel NCEMI , u will get 1.5% only . None of the cards have rewards for EMI txn !!
Bro can you elaborate on this NCEMI route? unable to get it. Planning for 15 purchase, what will be the best route(value buy) currently? owning just millennia and neu plus.

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Bro can you elaborate on this NCEMI route? unable to get it. Planning for 15 purchase, what will be the best route(value buy) currently? owning just millennia and neu plus.
For you best route would be buying via Flipkart using HDFC Neu NCEMI . Then u can cancel the EMI as soon as txn gets settled . Will cost u less than 65k for 128 GB !!

And if u can wait more than 9 months , in BBD u can get it for 52-54k .

Wait 9 months and u can save 11-12k !

Bharat

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Will this work for following case
get iphone 15 from vijaysales at store with extra 4k HDFC Discount + NCEMI using HDFC Regalia Credit Card
and then cancel NCEMI to get saving of ~3000
so iphone store cost - 4k discount - 3k emi discount without any processing fee or emi discount reversal ?

Last edited:

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Will this work for following case
get iphone 15 from vijaysales at store with extra 4k HDFC Discount + NCEMI using HDFC Regalia Credit Card
and then cancel NCEMI to get saving of ~3000
so iphone store cost - 4k discount - 3k emi discount without any processing fee or emi discount reversal ?
Yes. HDFC doesn't reverse the 35 rs GST, so that would be "processing fee" for you.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
What's the ideal time within which one shall ideally put in the cancellation request to be on a safer end?

Keep checking on the mycards website if the loan appears on your card, whenever it does, apply for cancellation on next day. You can try that same day but it won't go through, so will advice to be patient and do it next day(roughly 24hrs+) whenever u first saw the loan appear on the card. Window is quite long, 7 days since the loan appears on card, so don't worry much about it.

Jackk

TF Select
Keep checking on the mycards website if the loan appears on your card, whenever it does, apply for cancellation on next day. You can try that same day but it won't go through, so will advice to be patient and do it next day(roughly 24hrs+) whenever u first saw the loan appear on the card. Window is quite long, 7 days since the loan appears on card, so don't worry much about it.
And the upfront discount(ncemi) given won't be deducted right except for the gst amount?

friends2b11

TF Select
Is there anyone in this group from Kolkata or surrounding area who is coming from Dubai and can bring iphone pro max 256gb white titanium for me.

Or can anyone tell me where in Kolkata I can get imported iPhone 15 Pro Max at very low price ?

Or if there is anyone who buy iPhone from dubai and sell it here can also contact me.I need help.

sanzz

TF Buzz
Hi All, I'm planning to buy iphone 15 256gb via Smartbuy Imagine Portal using Infinia to avail 5k instant off (Net 85k) and 5x RP.
We can avail 6 months no cost emi as well through imagine, If I opt for no cost emi and cancel the emi post the order, I'm getting charged only ~81k (4k additional benefit)
My doubt is, will I still get the 5x RP on this paid amount? (5x RP on 81k) Did anyone try this?
@curious Hi ..did you try this ? Did you buy from smartbuy portal for Infinia and did you get both the base and bonus reward points??
If you can confirm pls ..
I am planning to buy 15plus 256 gb , in case of emi conversion do we get the base rewards ? I read smartbuy give the bonus reward points monthly in case of emi conversion. Not sure of base rewards.

Anyone who has prior experience pls confirm. Thanks

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@curious Hi ..did you try this ? Did you buy from smartbuy portal for Infinia and did you get both the base and bonus reward points??
If you can confirm pls ..
I am planning to buy 15plus 256 gb , in case of emi conversion do we get the base rewards ? I read smartbuy give the bonus reward points monthly in case of emi conversion. Not sure of base rewards.

Anyone who has prior experience pls confirm. Thanks
Buy from Flipkart .. price reduced