• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
True and kind of you to remember.
I am still considering getting 15 plus. Just waiting for a good offer. Right now the best one is Apple offer of hdfc 5k discount. Waiting for a better one near Diwali.
Even Diwali offers also will be similar, the next best time is only Amazon Prime day sale next year

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
True and kind of you to remember.
I am still considering getting 15 plus. Just waiting for a good offer. Right now the best one is Apple offer of hdfc 5k discount. Waiting for a better one near Diwali.
I am posting this from 14 plus only..
It is very nice and very very smooth and battery life more is than two days..
I am overall happy.. will use this for at least 3 to 4 years, that’s the plan.. let’s see how it goes..
I am used to the big phones now because of my Samsung m33for the last 10 months..
I now got used to without home button also

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
@S S V

Got it finally.
Iphone 15 plus in blue color which gives a look of more off white.
I am so glad I didn't get the 14 plus and opted for this. This literally feels like an upgrade over Iphone 13.

Bought it from Apple Saket store yesterday. It was jam packed. Reached at 5 pm. Had to take an appointment at 5.30pm. The guy who attended was super helpful. Traded in my 13. As my iPhone 13 was always in an Armored case it still looked brand new. They had stopped doing iphone to iphone data transfer due to various issues with customers. So had to do it from iCloud backup when I got home. Took sometime although the data was only 60 Gb. Didn't get the Apple case as for 4999 the quality didn't feel worth it. Will get the spigen or Ringke one.

Did a quick comparison with 15 pro max while I was waiting. Only 2 things were missing. Telephoto lens and pro motion. Both doesn't matter to me in my usage. Display is identical and no one can pick which is plus and pro. Battery life already feels amazing but will test to see how much screen in time I can get. All in all its a very good upgrade.

Price - 90k minus 5k hdfc discount minus 29k trade in for iphone 13 so costed approx 56k out of pocket.

270a7579-cd27-4be7-b7a9-ba4c1737b0bf.jpeg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V

Got it finally.
I am so glad I didn't get the 14 plus and opted for this. This literally feels like an upgrade over Iphone 13.

Bought it from Apple Saket store yesterday. It was jam packed. Reached at 5 pm. Had to take an appointment at 5.30pm. The guy who attended was super helpful. Traded in my 13. As my iPhone 13 was always in an Armored case it still looked brand new. They had stopped doing iphone to iphone data transfer due to various issues with customers. So had to do it from iCloud backup when I got home. Took sometime although the data was only 60 Gb. Didn't get the Apple case as for 4999 the quality didn't feel worth it. Will get the spigen or Ringke one.

Did a quick comparison with 15 pro max while I was waiting. Only 2 things were missing. Telephoto lens and pro motion. Both doesn't matter to me in my usage. Display is identical and no one can pick which is plus and pro. Battery life already feels amazing but will test to see how much screen in time I can get. All in all its a very good upgrade.

Price - 90k minus 5k hdfc discount minus 29k trade in for iphone 13 so costed approx 56k out of pocket.

Very good . I am happy for you
You got what you want

harsh1387

TF Ace
Very good . I am happy for you
You got what you want
Thanks 😎

I paid with hdfc infinity card. Couple of questions -
1. Opted for 6 months No cost EMI. If I want to cancel it when should I cancel it by calling hdfc?
2. Will I get Neucoins for this? It's a NCEMI transaction so do we get neucoins for that.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1. Opted for 6 months No cost EMI. If I want to cancel it when should I cancel it by calling hdfc?
Immediately after it gets converted into EMI Loan. ie. in about 3 to 4 business days...

2. Will I get Neucoins for this? It's a NCEMI transaction so do we get neucoins for that.
Yes as it comes under Merchant EMI ... in normal case scenario of continuing this upto the agreed period.. 1% coins on principal only.. no t on interest

If you cancel or preclose it seems you won;t get those coins..
For details you can see this doc...

Even though this is for Plus, I beleive it also applies to Infinifty..

1699950839000.png

1699950940481.png

harsh1387

TF Ace
Immediately after it gets converted into EMI Loan. ie. in about 3 to 4 business days...

Yes as it comes under Merchant EMI ... in normal case scenario of continuing this upto the agreed period.. 1% coins on principal only.. no t on interest

If you cancel or preclose it seems you won;t get those coing..
For details you can see this doc...

Even though this is for Plus, I beleive it also papplies to Infinifty..

1699950839000.png

1699950940481.png
I know you always have the correct information. Thanks 👍

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@S S V

Got it finally.

15 plus is best choice .
Gonna buy it over 2-4 month but i think Android phone is must for most of use-case

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu coins will be clawed back after 120 days if this card is used for instant discounts.

I used HDFC Instant discount using Tata Neu in April at Croma and my neu points got reversed in October statement