• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Introducing complimentary Zomato Gold membership with your American Express® Card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
last month Myntra gave below vouchers to their Insider members

1. Zomato Gold 3 month

2. Spotify 6 Months

3. Truefitt & Hill Grooming Service Voucher (can be used on one service out of Royal Hair Cut/ Royal Shaving/ Royal Manicure/ Royal Pedicure)
Okay got it... Thank you.. As I am only at first level, I didn't get it..it seems

Got 2 years 3 months worth of membership from plat charge, reserve and travel. But knowing Zomato wouldn't be surprised if gold privileges are revoked sometime down the line when they rebrand the whole subscription scheme (which they have done quite a few times in the past).

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It was limited time offer and was visible here in the app

Screenshot_2023-11-01-12-05-11-53_b646f155b0cdad03173576752c921a5a.jpg
got it, checked it about 10 mins ago.. no offers.. only flight cancellation offer for 'Elite" exists.. anyway, I will keep an eye on this from now on..
I am not a big myntra user.. but wan to now, as I got AXIS Previlige card...Thanks

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Received the following email just now:
At least some freebie out of Amex Card...

1698816957133.png
i did try to extend and i recently took zomato gold on 7th October and it ending on 5th jan 2024 after using this code it code 999 deducted and it free but it extend to just 30th jan 2024 so would apply the code i received on mrcc on 15th dec 2023. while receiving on dad's gold charge too..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i did try to extend and i recently took zomato gold on 7th October and it ending on 5th jan 2024 after using this code it code 999 deducted and it free but it extend to just 30th jan 2024 so would apply the code i received on mrcc on 15th dec 2023. while receiving on dad's gold charge too..
in the initial screen it says until 30 Jan, but if you go back and check the home screen in Zomato Gold.. it will show you the extended period validity...

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Same but when I applied and activated the coupon validity got added. You can go ahead and apply