• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB International Lounge Access Using DCB

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How can primary and add on card holders get international lounge access using DCB? 4 digit pin authentication like domestic Lounge?

DCB is ALWAYS complimentary. So there's no question of fees unless you're guesting.

In any case like with Priority Pass the lounge is not billing $0 for your access. So it will be very wrong for them to say the access charge is 0. It is your responsibility (just like with PP) to confirm the charges with your service provider.

I haven't used DCB for lounge access for a really really long time. However, if I remember correctly (and I rarely do) they used special POS machines and PIN wasn't required for international access in the US.

Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we use tap and pay for lounge access?
Or physical card must for entry?
I have always asked for tap and pay in lounge and never have they accepted in any lounge. They always say it’s not working, but I believe it’s a way of filtering out people who use FnF credit cards without pin.

Can we use tap and pay for lounge access?
Or physical card must for entry?
They can't verify name on the card with tap and pay or if the card is being used around willy nilly. They rightfully deny it.

Tap and pay does work on digital PP and the new PP POS machines. But they also show everything that the lounge needs to to allow entry.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does the pos show any specific amount to know before entering PIN, if the access is complimentary or not?
Last month experience of my wife who has diners add on in Dubai and Frankfurt airport. You just have to swipe and there is not amount shown and entry will be allowed.

If you have a guest, then they will add a guest as +1 and will be charged depending on lounge. My son who went with my wife as guest was charged 30 USD in Dubai lounge. Please note it is not pos transaction though you swipe it. No pin needed. It will be considered a online transaction and you should have enabled international online usage. If not it will be declined.