• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Informational] ICICI Sapphiro Dreamfolks

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
So ICICI Sapphiro comes with Dreamfolks card, the website is outdated and shows state information, so if you are actually paying for the card, be careful:
As of now , only 4 spas are operational : Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.
Following is mis-information on ICICI website.
-----
ICICI FAQ says : [Sept 9,2022]
What if I am traveling with a colleague who isn't a member of Dreamfolks Card?
Yes, you can invite guests to join you in the lounges. Please do take note that you will need to have sufficient visit top up in your membership card in-order for your guests to access the lounge as one visit will be deducted for each guest.
If the complimentary visits are exhausted on your Dreamfolks Card, it will be on chargeable basis.

I am a supplementary/add-on card member. Is this facility applicable to me?
No, add-on card colder is not eligible for this facility. Add on Cardholder though can accompany with primary card member and will be allowed the access in which case both visits will be counted under primary cardholder visits.
If the complimentary visits are exhausted on primary DragonPass Card, it will be on chargeable basis.

----

Actual : Only primary card holder is allowed to use the facility, add on is not. It doesn't mater if primary is accompanying or not.
Confirmed with Dreamfolks and ICICI support.

Dreamfolks is also equally responsible.
They don't show any list publicly. You can only access list via their mobile app and for that you'll need to have card in first place

PS: Not sure if should have added somewhere else

Last edited: