• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia with Tata Neu Infinity is not possible?

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I checked with the HDFC credit card products team and learned that a person can't hold two super premium credit cards. Is it true for everyone else trying to get Tata Neu's infinity?

The reply from HDFC:

As per policy, 2 super premium card is not allow to one customer.

You can opt for tata neu plus with infinia.

But tata infinity + infinia, won't be able to process.

Regards

18 may 2023 Update:
The same guy now told if you apply from tata neu app you can get this card but hdfc cant initiate the process from there end.

Last edited:

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have infinia + Tata neu plus.
I have completed the league, waiting for it to get converted to LTF, then will try to upgrade it to LTF infinity.
Hope they allow this upgrade.
Contacted Tata neu customer care - they said they dont have details, talk to hdfc.

Talked to hdfc imperia customer care - they said you need to close the plus card and reapply for infinity card.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I checked with the HDFC credit card products team and learned that a person can't hold two super premium credit cards. Is it true for everyone else trying to get Tata Neu's infinity?

The reply from HDFC:
You have a wrong information, I'm holding both Infinia (LTF) as well Tata Neu Infinity Rupay Select variant (LTF)

Rohit8055

TF Buzz
Which rupay credit card is easy to get....
Right now having
HDFC Millennia
Amex Gold and Rewards
SBI TATA
SBI BPCL
INDUSIND AURA
CITI INDIAN OIL
IDFC FIRST MILLENNIA
ONE CARD
RBL Maxima
ICICI platinum
ICICI Amazon pay...

Recently applied for HDFC Tata Infinity but they rejected it..
Is their any option available to convert any of above card to rupay card variant?

Or any fresh application which can be easily processed for rupay card??

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Which rupay credit card is easy to get....
Right now having
HDFC Millennia
Amex Gold and Rewards
SBI TATA
SBI BPCL
INDUSIND AURA
CITI INDIAN OIL
IDFC FIRST MILLENNIA
ONE CARD
RBL Maxima
ICICI platinum
ICICI Amazon pay...

Recently applied for HDFC Tata Infinity but they rejected it..
Is their any option available to convert any of above card to rupay card variant?

Or any fresh application which can be easily processed for rupay card??
BoB/PNB/UBI/Kotak/Axis are easy to get. You'll most likely need a SB account in case of UBI.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

The reply from HDFC:
Tata Neu Infinity is not a Super Premium card. I won't even rate it as premium. I have Infina and had applied for LTF Tata Neu Infinity after the LTF offer. I basically applied (Rupay version) to link it to UPI as Rupay BoB card is still not being linked to UPI . Yesterday got the card approved and today after generation of PIN have linked it to UPI. The physical card has still not been dispatched.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BoB/PNB/UBI/Kotak/Axis are easy to get. You'll most likely need a SB account in case of UBI.
I got BoB Rupay card with just an online application and I did not have any prior relationship with the Bank. But if you want the card for linking it to UPI then BoB card linking is still not live; though they announced it on 25 Mar 23.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
LTF via league or some other means?
If you use Tata Neu App to purchase grocery items from Bigbasket then you may soon get the LTF offer. I have been using the Tata Neu App frequently for almost a year for shopping on Bigbasket and Tata 1mg. Got the LTF offer on 06 Apr 23 and applied the same day. But due to some issues got approval yesterday.