• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Devaluation and Looking for Alternative

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have high amount of expenses for the following categories:

1) Insurance (Health and Vehicles)
2) Tuition Fees
3) Income Tax Payment
4) Electricity

Total approx 50L

Infinia has stopped giving reward points for the above. What are some good super premium cards for the above categories?

ltf4ever

TF Ace

2) Tuition Fees
3) Income Tax Payment
4) Electricity

Total approx 50L

Infinia has stopped giving reward points for the above. What are some good super premium cards for the above categories?
is life insurance also excluded?

2) Tuition Fees
3) Income Tax Payment
4) Electricity

Total approx 50L

Your top 2 priorities should be: 1. Magnus, 2. Reserve, There is no other card more rewarding than these two as of now.
Considering your spends are high, you can extract a good value out of these two cards.
Everything you mentioned is included in Magnus apart from a limit on Insurance spends, which you can cover from Reserve.
I hope you've got your answer.

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Infinia has not stopped points on electricity payments? I make the payment through the HDFC portal itself and I get the reward points.

Thanks, yes I can see in my February Infinia statement that points are given for electricity payment.

In their TnC document, they have written that government fees will not get any points with effect from 1st Jan’23

Can someone please confirm if Infinia is giving points for Income Tax payment or not?

Stargod

TF Premier

2) Tuition Fees
3) Income Tax Payment
4) Electricity

Total approx 50L

Magnus

Thanks, yes I can see in my February Infinia statement that points are given for electricity payment.

In their TnC document, they have written that government fees will not get any points with effect from 1st Jan’23

Can someone please confirm if Infinia is giving points for Income Tax payment or not?
No reference wrt to tution fee exclusion.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Infinia hasn't stopped giving RPs for insurance. there's only a capping of 5000 RP per day. That equates roughly to a premium of 1.5L, which is more than enough!

maynigam

TF Premier

2) Tuition Fees
3) Income Tax Payment
4) Electricity

Total approx 50L

If I was spending so much on just these categories, I would care much about any reward points/cashback/benefits etc. 😅

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Infinia has not stopped points on electricity payments? I make the payment through the HDFC portal itself and I get the reward points.
I did not receive reward points for electricity payment made using Infinia for the bill paid in April. I called their customer support and they informed Electricity payment falls under Government transactions so no reward points for Electricity.

dvprasanth

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I paid Electricity bill last week through Payzapp app paid from Infinia Card and I got the reward point. More clarity required on Government transaction, as I didn't get reward points for Booking at Hotel Tamilnadu.

Dai

TF Buzz
I paid Electricity bill last week through Payzapp app paid from Infinia Card and I got the reward point. More clarity required on Government transaction, as I didn't get reward points for Booking at Hotel Tamilnadu.
If u use pz for bill payment it will be considered as utilities/ insurance so points will be given

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had paid the electricity bill directly on the MSEB portal, maybe using Payzapp is the way to go!