• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Select A/c + Indusind Exclusive A/c

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Hello all, I am planning to Open Indusind Select account based on my LTF Indusind Legend credit card, which will make the account 0 balance with LTF DC.

Once I upgrade my Credit Card to Pinnacle or any other Indusind card variant will my Select account still carry the 0 balance status with LTF Free DC and can I still open 4 more 0 balance Family account ?

Secondly How many Accounts a person can hold In Indusind ? I read somewhere a guy holding 2 savings account (Variant is not know to me) and an Indie Account.

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Anyone can confirm one thing that I found fishy. When I asked for add-on to the customer care executive who called for card activation she mentioned we can take "self add-on" that is my mom can get an add-on card issued for herself that I find hard to believe as I've not seen any bank doing that... My reason for asking add-on is PP. I've heard Pinnacle has complimentary PP. If anyone here could confirm that the add-on gets complimentary PP and visits or not...
Yes You can take Self Addon in Pinnacle even Amex gives self Addon.
This additonal card is just to make users life easy if he wants to keep Business spends separately on same card account.

theflash

TF Premier
@SSV

Got this reply from Indusind.

We wish to clarify as below:

Basis your representation, we wish to inform Pinnacle Credit Card is surrogate of Exclusive variant, client can open the account with product IP and account will be NMC waived till active surrogate is available with Primary holders

Further, we wish to inform this offer is valid for primary card holders only.

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
@SSV

Basis your representation, we wish to inform Pinnacle Credit Card is surrogate of Exclusive variant, client can open the account with product IP and account will be NMC waived till active surrogate is available with Primary holders

In English Please :D

kshitij_0

TF Ace
@SSV

Does that mean Family banking accounts won't be NMC waived?
Or Add on card holders won't get NMC free accounts.

I know that the second statement looks more true but then what is the difference, why did they make this rule if anyway we can get multiple accounts as free through family banking?

theflash

TF Premier
Does that mean Family banking accounts won't be NMC waived?
Or Add on card holders won't get NMC free accounts.

I know that the second statement looks more true but then what is the difference, why did they make this rule if anyway we can get multiple accounts as free through family banking?
I don't understand that only...

I'm worried and don't want to pay any NMC charges so I've decided till my mom's account is fully operational and Pinnacle linked I'll keep my Select active after that I'll close my select and keep mom's Exclusive only.. As I don't want to pay any additional charges.