• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Select A/c + Indusind Exclusive A/c

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Hello all, I am planning to Open Indusind Select account based on my LTF Indusind Legend credit card, which will make the account 0 balance with LTF DC.

Once I upgrade my Credit Card to Pinnacle or any other Indusind card variant will my Select account still carry the 0 balance status with LTF Free DC and can I still open 4 more 0 balance Family account ?

Secondly How many Accounts a person can hold In Indusind ? I read somewhere a guy holding 2 savings account (Variant is not know to me) and an Indie Account.

SonyTom

TF Premier
1000048659.jpg
Ig the GST won't be refunded not sure though.
1000048658.jpg
Waiting for their mail response on the same....

Feeling lucky to have the fees reversed on 50k spends.
Have two doubts
1. Date of card approval?
2. So they debited ₹5900 on 6th May as seen in credit card statement and then credited ₹5000 on 15th May as seen in credi card statement?

theflash

TF Premier
Have two doubts
1. Date of card approval?
2. So they debited ₹5900 on 6th May as seen in credit card statement and then credited ₹5000 on 15th May as seen in credi card statement?
Kinda not sure with your 1st point as no communication was done like I didn't even receive application submitted mail/sms. Received card in Hand on 29/30th April. Afaik...

Ideally they've mentioned they'll reverse 5000 + GST but till now only 5000 is reversed waiting for GST reversal as well. Have mailed them though for a clarification. The branch lady told me that GST is not reversed...

SonyTom

TF Premier
Kinda not sure with your 1st point as no communication was done like I didn't even receive application submitted mail/sms. Received card in Hand on 29/30th April. Afaik...

Ideally they've mentioned they'll reverse 5000 + GST but till now only 5000 is reversed waiting for GST reversal as well. Have mailed them though for a clarification. The branch lady told me that GST is not reversed...
Asked for date of approval to understand when indusind debits the ₹5900. So this ₹5900 is debited in first month itself.
The reversal happens a few days after spending 50k.
Thanks forthe info

SonyTom

TF Premier

Was there any home or office verification for Pinnacle

theflash

TF Premier
wasnt its mentioned that if the 50k spends are not done within three months of card issuance then the fees will be charged
I don't have a Grande account. My mum has this card, and although she was NTB, she unexpectedly received a ₹5k+GST offer for Pinnacle CC. I applied for it, believing that I would get a GV as a welcome reward. When I called customer service after the card was sent, they advised me to wait ten days for your information to be updated in our system. I then sent them an e-mail asking for fee clarifications.Then, I received a callback stating, "No welcome/joining benefit is given for this plan (₹5000+GST). After three or four days, I mailed them again and received a callback saying, "Do 50k spends and we will refund the fees + GST amt." I asked them if there were any restrictions on this spend, and they replied, "There are no restrictions on this spend." . They agreed when I said I wanted an email outlining these points as well. I spent more than ₹50,000 after receiving the mail, and I responded to it yesterday. And the ₹5k reversal was observed this afternoon. Regarding the GST reversal, I've e-mailed them and am expecting a response.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't have Grande account. This is my mom's card and she was NTB surprisingly she got 5k+GST offer for Pinnacle so i applied it thinking will receive GV as welcome benefit. Post card delivery I called customer care and they said wait for 10 days for our system to update your details. Then I mailed them regarding clarifications on fees. Then received a callback stating no welcome/joining benefit is given for this plan (₹5900) then after 3-4 days I mailed them again and got a callback saying do 50k spends and we will refund the fees + GST amt then I asked them if there is any restriction on this spend and was told no restrictions on this spend. I told them I want a mail as well stating these things they agreed. Once i received the mail I did a spend of 50k+ and replied to that mail yesterday. And today afternoon the ₹5k reversal was seen. Have mailed them and awaiting reply regarding GST reversal.
Thanks for the details...
Will help others in this kind of scenario

theflash

TF Premier
Anyone can confirm one thing that I found fishy. When I asked for add-on to the customer care executive who called for card activation she mentioned we can take "self add-on" that is my mom can get an add-on card issued for herself that I find hard to believe as I've not seen any bank doing that... My reason for asking add-on is PP. I've heard Pinnacle has complimentary PP. If anyone here could confirm that the add-on gets complimentary PP and visits or not...

theflash

TF Premier
Anyone can confirm one thing that I found fishy. When I asked for add-on to the customer care executive who called for card activation she mentioned we can take "self add-on" that is my mom can get an add-on card issued for herself that I find hard to believe as I've not seen any bank doing that... My reason for asking add-on is PP. I've heard Pinnacle has complimentary PP. If anyone here could confirm that the add-on gets complimentary PP and visits or not...
@SSV any idea about this?

theflash

TF Premier
I don't have a Grande account. My mum has this card, and although she was NTB, she unexpectedly received a ₹5k+GST offer for Pinnacle CC. I applied for it, believing that I would get a GV as a welcome reward. When I called customer service after the card was sent, they advised me to wait ten days for your information to be updated in our system. I then sent them an e-mail asking for fee clarifications.Then, I received a callback stating, "No welcome/joining benefit is given for this plan (₹5000+GST). After three or four days, I mailed them again and received a callback saying, "Do 50k spends and we will refund the fees + GST amt." I asked them if there were any restrictions on this spend, and they replied, "There are no restrictions on this spend." . They agreed when I said I wanted an email outlining these points as well. I spent more than ₹50,000 after receiving the mail, and I responded to it yesterday. And the ₹5k reversal was observed this afternoon. Regarding the GST reversal, I've e-mailed them and am expecting a response.
Received GST as well.