• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Rupay Platinum Credit Card is Live ....

anyone else received?
received an SMS along with the E-mail
recv sms with link
max possible limit for rupay card is 1 L irrespective of limit in other card. I have Platinum Aura LTF with 7.70 L limit
Card was generated instantly and visible in app. Could link with paytm and freecharge but resulted in error for gpay.

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta tha jab tak maine unke cards ki t&c nahi padhi

Legend card weekend pe 1.5% deta hai, even wallets pe bhi

Pinnacle by default 2.5% 1.5% (as corrected by @4uziaul )

Ha kuch exclusion hai but considerable hai inke rewards
I am confused how paying 2.5-3.5% wallet loading fees via credit card and getting 1.5% reward.. how is this beneficial? Am I missing some logic here. Please clarify. I also hold legend! Agar samajh aaya toh mai bhi krunga!

Strange

TF Legend
I received the above email as well, since I already have an Aura Edge card it asks for last 4 digits of the existing card, an OTP and then proceeds to ask you how much limit you need, unfortunately this limit is shared with all your cards. So I had 2lakhs on Aura Edge, if I apply for this rupay card with a limit of say 50k, the limit reduces on my Aura Edge. Kind of a disappointment to me, hoped it had individual credit limit.

1702805699502-png.37680
I am in the same boat. As IndusInd gives limit enhancement rarely or very low, I don't want to split the limit from my existing card.

Hrraj

TF Select

Attachments

• 123456.jpg
    123456.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 44
  • 1234567.jpg
    1234567.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 123456789.jpg
    123456789.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 12345678.jpg
    12345678.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 44

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
just to add another cc to raise my cc portfolio is the only sensible reason to get this card! i didn't even check. would need to understand what the benefit of this card if it there. not gonna opt for this cc. have legend 5 lakhs and rather not split.
Correct.. we need to check the reward structure..
It seems for above 2k transactions, it is giving some reasonable rewards..
Anyway need to look into details and the offer won’t go away, anyway

codenerd

TF Ace
So as per 0.35p per reward, is this rupay credit card not quite beneficial? I cant decide whether to apply or not. I anyways have no rupay credit card. Shall I split my 3L legend limit and get this card or not? I anyways dont have much UPI spends monthly..
Please suggest if any other LTF rupay credit card with better benefit available or else I will apply for this only..