• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd pioneer metal dc

Hey, I recently opened 2 IndusInd pioneer accounts. I asked my RM to issue the metal debit cards but he says to wait for 3 months :/

I wrote a mail to the IndusInd support team, senior banking team, escalation desk but no response till now (it’s been like a week)

What should I do now

Visually there's no difference one can only feel it in hand only by weight difference.
Personally I am disappointed by the metal quality. One can barely differentiate between plastic and metal if we ignore the weight difference.
One card metal quality is much better.
IMG_9239.jpg

IMG_9242.jpg
Wierd how my plastic one looks exactly the same… is it heavy like the Amex platinum? If it doesn’t make any sound when I hit on the wall; I’m closing my account with IndusInd

No Nothing
Fcuk this 3 words.
How long did it take after the request was made by RM???

How to check if it’s actually metal after it’s delivered and not the same plastic one?? Can it be checked using card number???

Finally my RM requested for it on 30th April, it still shows “In Production” in app for the service request :/
I can see the virtual card already issued though + pin is dispatched b4 card 🤯

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How long did it take after the request was made by RM???

How to check if it’s actually metal after it’s delivered and not the same plastic one?? Can it be checked using card number???

Finally my RM requested for it on 30th April, it still shows “In Production” in app for the service request :/
I can see the virtual card already issued though + pin is dispatched b4 card 🤯
Hi can you please check your indusind pioneer monthly email statement and see what's mentioned in balance requirement for you??
Refer pic:
IMG_20240505_202205.jpg