• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd - Maximum No of Card

harsh42s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I already hold Legend LTF CC, and now IndusInd has sent me another Legend LTF CC. I was just checking on IndusInd under retrieve application process, and they seem to have issued me another legend card.

Well, can someone clarify how many IndusInd credit card one can hold? I have two cards, so wondering if I will be able to apply for third card, which is Eazydiner card.

Also, because the second legend card is applied by mistake, can I just close / cancel it without any advserse implications to my CIBIL?

TF Ace
TF Family
Hello Everyone,

I already hold Legend LTF CC, and now IndusInd has sent me another Legend LTF CC. I was just checking on IndusInd under retrieve application process, and they seem to have issued me another legend card.

Well, can someone clarify how many IndusInd credit card one can hold? I have two cards, so wondering if I will be able to apply for third card, which is Eazydiner card.

Also, because the second legend card is applied by mistake, can I just close / cancel it without any advserse implications to my CIBIL?
Maximum no. of cards is 1 for IndusInd though exceptions are always there. Currently IndusInd is running a LTF offer on EazyDiner for existing Legend customers.
Refer this for more details:
But if this isn't available to you, call them and ask for upgrade but it won't be LTF afaik.

If you want to hold both Legend and EazyDiner CC, some have managed to get this done by requesting EazyDiner on Twitter. But in this case also EazyDiner CC won't be LTF but your Legend CC would still remain active.

Yes, you should definitely call or mail (at priority.care@indusind.com) and get clarification. I would ask you not to activate the new card. If you get it closed soon there should be little to no impact!

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello Everyone,

it seems to be error on the bank's end. had happened with me: i got an authentic sms with last 4 digits of another card, asking me to complete kyc or my card will be closed. customer care told me to ignore the sms. fortunately, the card was never delivered.

if there is any negative impact on cibil due to card closure, you should reach out to the bank to correct the number of cc accounts you hold with them, with cibil. it is not your mistake that bank sent you a card which you hadn't applied for (given that you have not started using the 2nd card already!).

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Same as Kotak, generally 1, but I've seen people with 2-3.
Hello Everyone,