• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Life time free cards

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
I asked indus to close my Platinum Aura Edge card, so they offered me Legend card LTF. I want to negotiate for better cards.

Please let me know which premium/Super Premium cards Indusind can offer LTF so that I can negotiate with the bank.

cch

TF Select
Club Vistara Explorer ( Very hard but seen Unconditional LTF )
Would this LTF also come with CV Gold membership? I've applied and stopped application in middle because I was offered all the cards till Legend LTF, no other offers. Let's see if they call and I'm able to push for Pinnacle or CV Explorer LTF cards.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Would this LTF also come with CV Gold membership? I've applied and stopped application in middle because I was offered all the cards till Legend LTF, no other offers. Let's see if they call and I'm able to push for Pinnacle or CV Explorer LTF cards.
yes irrespective of paid or ltf the card feature if it gives gold tier membership then all holders are entitled

Tried applying for indusind EAZYDINNER card. But in T&C document there is no fee mentioned. Will there be with joining fee or not?

Attachments

• image_picker767998847290355134.jpg
    image_picker767998847290355134.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 112

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using a platinum card from indusind with a limit of 3lacs. I visited the branch yesterday and enquired if my limit could be enhanced (I want to apply for Magnus which need a limit of 4lacs) but they said they could not increase my limit as it is the maximum limit they offer on this card. They are willing to upgrade my card (with a joining fee). Will getting a new card issued bar me applying through c2c for Magnus? As the age of this card will be absolutely new.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am using a platinum card from indusind with a limit of 3lacs. I visited the branch yesterday and enquired if my limit could be enhanced (I want to apply for Magnus which need a limit of 4lacs) but they said they could not increase my limit as it is the maximum limit they offer on this card. They are willing to upgrade my card (with a joining fee). Will getting a new card issued bar me applying through c2c for Magnus? As the age of this card will be absolutely new.
Why should the card be new instead of upgrade? Try for Legend LTF, don't pay for anything below Pinnacle as joining fee even.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Screenshot_20230210-154516.png
I have no prior relationship with Indusind Bank, only to check offers on basis of eligibility, I put my details, and I saw two cards, Platinum Visa and Platinum Aura Edge. Are these two cards LTF or there is a joining fees involved ? Since nothing is mentioned specifically here.

Screenshot_20230210-154516.png
I have no prior relationship with Indusind Bank, only to check offers on basis of eligibility, I put my details, and I saw two cards, Platinum Visa and Platinum Aura Edge. Are these two cards LTF or there is a joining fees involved ? Since nothing is mentioned specifically here.
Platinum is better and if no fees is mentioned then you are good to go. btw almost all indusind cards are LTF.