• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Life time free cards

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
I asked indus to close my Platinum Aura Edge card, so they offered me Legend card LTF. I want to negotiate for better cards.

Please let me know which premium/Super Premium cards Indusind can offer LTF so that I can negotiate with the bank.

Chitra007

TF Select
How to get Eazydiner card LTF? IndusInd bank denying in upgrading my Aura Edge to LTF Eazydiner credit card and they're providing me a Legend card with 10k vouchers.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Screenshot_20230210-154516.png
I have no prior relationship with Indusind Bank, only to check offers on basis of eligibility, I put my details, and I saw two cards, Platinum Visa and Platinum Aura Edge. Are these two cards LTF or there is a joining fees involved ? Since nothing is mentioned specifically here.
don't they do hard inquiry in CIBIL while checking eligibility??

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
After approval email, when I logged in with COF number in Indusind card for online usage prior delivery, it is showing me two cards, with different numbers altogether. After I logged in in Indusind app, it is showing two cards as Indusind Platinum and Indusind Platinum Contactless. Why is this so ?

Last edited:

Trust Me

TF Ace
Unable to upgrade to Legend coz it requires minimum ₹50k limit. I got only ₹30k limit. No LE so far.

Legend requires a minimum 50k limit on the lower card while upgrading online?! That is strange! Why is that even a criterion? How do they issue it when there is no pre-existing card to compare with?