• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Legend CC lounge access revised

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Check the screenshot below
Still better than HDFC.
Giving 4 Lounge Access for LTF card per year. Totally commendable in these times.
And they're providing lounge access in more than 50 Lounges across India.
Not just the metros and tier 1 cities

IndusInd has the highest per card spend as compared with other credit card issuers. They won't have much problems.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
IndusInd has the highest per card spend as compared with other credit card issuers. They won't have much problems.
That's the reason why they are still sticking with the benefits. But I'm sure they will also follow suit after all the other card issuers cut down on the lounge benefit. IndusInd Legend card is definitely not a contributor to IndusInd's card revenues. XD

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
That's the reason why they are still sticking with the benefits. But I'm sure they also follow suit after all the other card issuers cut down on the lounge benefit. IndusInd Legend card is definitely not a contributor to IndusInd's card revenues. XD
I couldn't have said it better than you.

Most of their revenue comes from HNI cards like Pioneer etc.
That's actually a good credit lending profile for a bank.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
That's the reason why they are still sticking with the benefits. But I'm sure they will also follow suit after all the other card issuers cut down on the lounge benefit. IndusInd Legend card is definitely not a contributor to IndusInd's card revenues. XD
obviously it will be with some strings attached as every bank would want to cut down its costs.
its just a matter of when proabaly 6 months down the line when they also start feeling the pressure of increase in cost of deposits

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
obviously it will be with some strings attached as every bank would want to cut down its costs.
its just a matter of when proabaly 6 months down the line when they also start feeling the pressure of increase in cost of deposits
Now the RBI has forced their hands by keeping the interest rates high. They will try to cut all loss-making avenues due to the reduction in the bank's nim. HDFC Bank felt a more pronounced pinch after the merger. Their NIMs fell 18% in Q2 compared to Q1.