• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind indulge credit card

I am going to take indulge credit card against fixed deposit tomorrow is it better to take this card with 5 lakhs limit because in future i will take another bank credit cards via C2C is possible with this fd card, I am hoping in future I will get same limit on another bank credit card via C2C with this fd card?

Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is the new pricing for LTF indulge now only 1.8l and 2l option available just like pioneer metal heritage. They've discontinued 90k and 1l pricing for LTF. However at 10k annual fee can be procured by 50k, 90k or 1l joining fee. I think soon they are going to increase pioneer metal heritage pricing or they will match the features of indulge with PMH. It already gives unlimited international lounge access via priority pass to 5 addons also. If anyone's interested in LTF indulge in 100k contact @RS1910 as he's saying he can get till this week only as he has got extension of one week to clear his pipeline.

Attachments

• IMG-20230801-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230801-WA0000.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
This is the new pricing for LTF indulge now only 1.8l and 2l option available just like pioneer metal heritage. They've discontinued 90k and 1l pricing for LTF. However at 10k annual fee can be procured by 50k, 90k or 1l joining fee. I think soon they are going to increase pioneer metal heritage pricing or they will match the features of indulge with PMH. It already gives unlimited international lounge access via priority pass to 5 addons also
Abhi bhi koi nahi le raha hai
Aage bhi koi nahi lega 🤣

IndusInd ka cc share 2% se 1% aa jayega aur to aur

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
This is the new pricing for LTF indulge now only 1.8l and 2l option available just like pioneer metal heritage. They've discontinued 90k and 1l pricing for LTF. However at 10k annual fee can be procured by 50k, 90k or 1l joining fee. I think soon they are going to increase pioneer metal heritage pricing or they will match the features of indulge with PMH. It already gives unlimited international lounge access via priority pass to 5 addons also. If anyone's interested in LTF indulge in 100k contact @RS1910 as he's saying he can get till this week only as he has got extension of one week to clear his pipeline.
Indusind is definitely high on weed.
They are raising the prices of their super premium cards as if the per capita income of our people here has doubled or tripled.
Already no one would squander a lakh rupees on this card and now you expect them to squander 2 lakhs.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not really. I don't think bank will deny if you are willing to pay 2l fee
received a call from IndusInd Cards upgrade team and they are offering:

1. Indulge card with one time joining fees 50000+GST and vouchers worth 50000 will be given.

2. Pioneer Heritage Metal card with one time joining fees 90000+ GST and annual fees of 25000+GST (Waiver on spending 10L per annum) and vouchers worth 100000 will be given.

Missed on it that due to some busy schedules, now not getting any calls from them. Regret missing the opportunity. Now for that we need to pay 2L+GST

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
received a call from IndusInd Cards upgrade team and they are offering:

1. Indulge card with one time joining fees 50000+GST and vouchers worth 50000 will be given.

2. Pioneer Heritage Metal card with one time joining fees 90000+ GST and annual fees of 25000+GST (Waiver on spending 10L per annum) and vouchers worth 100000 will be given.

Missed on it that due to some busy schedules, now not getting any calls from them. Regret missing the opportunity. Now for that we need to pay 2L+GST
agent ke through hojayega 50k one time fee mein abhi bhi sharing the agent details in dm

Reactions: BVC