• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

indusind excusive Saving Account against Legend credit card

rcks750

TF Select
Hi,
Anyone here opened indusind excusive Saving Account with0 AQB against legend card ?
I heard that pinnacle is discontinued so indusind is opening excusive Saving Account with 0 AQB if you have a legend card.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
This is regarding indusind plat plus debit card which comes with MaxActive Savings account. There is a milestone benefit for spending 75k in a quarter, in which credit card bill payments are also considered.

Hence asking how this payments are done using debit card - is it bill desk / some other method - pls suggest as I am getting only savings account for payment under Indus bill payments portal
@anirbanm @TechnoFino
use the debit card to pay via Mobikwik/Paytm 😉

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pls update us once you receive the kit and remove balance from account (to see if really MAB is not applicable)

I am planning to take Indus Max active account, instead will take Legend Card (9999+taxes with 8000 vouchers) - so that I can open indusind select account variant
Finally , Select Account is running from Today .
It took them 2 weeks to make it active , as they had to close my previous Industox 3-in-1 Account .
I have removed 50k Balance today , Let's see after a few days ... if 900rs gets deducted .
1654262670851.png
BM said to me that , NMC is waived .

Learner

TF Select
Can you help how did you update the account to select? Filled account upgradation form but manager is not working for this. It's been 3 weeks. And the reachus team of indusind give generic reply or wierd ones. Maybe they are not mindful in even copy pasting the reply.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you help how did you update the account to select? Filled account upgradation form but manager is not working for this. It's been 3 weeks. And the reachus team of indusind give generic reply or wierd ones. Maybe they are not mindful in even copy pasting the reply.
indusind email service is poor, no proper reply they give Only template