• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

indusind excusive Saving Account against Legend credit card

rcks750

TF Select
Hi,
Anyone here opened indusind excusive Saving Account with0 AQB against legend card ?
I heard that pinnacle is discontinued so indusind is opening excusive Saving Account with 0 AQB if you have a legend card.

TF Ace
TF Family
the offer of getting excusive acc is not official but it could be given from branch / Branch manager's end. You need to visit your local branch & negotiate on the grounds that you want pinnacle so that you can get access to 0 bal exclusive acc and you want to close the legend. As the pinnacle is temp discouninued they might offer you the desired acc to reatin you.
P.S. The above is the hypothesis.
If you ask the customer care about they will directly decline as it's not an official one. Do let us know regarding the outcome once you visit the branch.
Yeah, will try that.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah, and cash withdrawal from ATMs outside India is unlimited free for Exclusive.
But I have Fi account (neo bank) that offers 0% markup fee on DC too. So, okay for me!
Same here , I too have Fi Debit .
So let's get this Select Account . I'll also enquire about it tomorrow ! I have Legend CC

Reactions: 007

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
the offer of getting excusive acc is not official but it could be given from branch / Branch manager's end. You need to visit your local branch & negotiate on the grounds that you want pinnacle so that you can get access to 0 bal exclusive acc and you want to close the legend. As the pinnacle is temp discouninued they might offer you the desired acc to reatin you.
P.S. The above is the hypothesis.
If you ask the customer care about they will directly decline as it's not an official one. Do let us know regarding the outcome once you visit the branch.
It's official brother . It's written in SOC

TF Ace
TF Family
So the banker at the branch after much convincing and after a lot of upselling from her (Which i softly rejected) , she agreed to close my Upstox 3-in-1 Indus account and make way for Select account .
So, they agreed to open zero balance IndusInd Select Account? 👀
Any Intial funding they asked for and how did you convince them. Any other T&C or hidden charges. Please share more details.

The banker at my place told me no such offer exists (zero balance Select account for Legend CC holder). She told me that it is old offer which doesn't exist now. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So, how can I get this?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any Intial funding they asked for and how did you convince them. Any other T&C or hidden charges. Please share more details.

The banker at my place told me no such offer exists (zero balance Select account for Legend CC holder). She told me that it is old offer which doesn't exist now. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So, how can I get this?
Yes , she was affirmative on that .
I'll confirm again tomorrow

Reactions: 007

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

So, how can I get this?
So , Today I went ahead and opened the Select Account .
Had a talk with BM as well , he confirmed that If I have Indus Legend , I will get 0 Balance lifetime Select account , but Initial Funding of 50k Required.
So , I gave 50K and opened the account . Within a week , I will receive the Welcome kit !

TF Ace
TF Family
So , Today I went ahead and opened the Select Account .
Had a talk with BM as well , he confirmed that If I have Indus Legend , I will get 0 Balance lifetime Select account , but Initial Funding of 50k Required.
So , I gave 50K and opened the account . Within a week , I will receive the Welcome kit !
Nice. I will show them this, they are not aware about this here.

Did you try for Exclusive account?