• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive Bank Account Opening Experience

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Story time. I had a Indie savings Account with Indusind bank. Then I got Pinnacle CC so thought of opening the exclusive savings account. Visited the branch in my city to open the bank account and the RM asked why is your address say Thane, Mumbai when you are in Gujarat. I told her, this is your Indie app's mistake so she processed an address update by doing KYC and helped in opening the savings account. She said you should receive the welcome kit within this week. I got the check book delivered at my home. The welcome kit was sent separately and the tracking said it is going to Thane, Mumbai. It was obviously returned to the bank because of incomplete/incorrect address. Then they dispatched the kit via Speed post and its tracking said it is going from Ahmedabad to Mumbai 🤷‍♂️ . It says delivered in Mumbai (I don't know where lol). Meanwhile I reached out to RM, Phone Support, Email Support and all said wait for 3/5 working days for resolution and then closed my requests without doing anything lol. I went on twitter today and I got similar response that they will reach out to me but no one reached out. Today I asked the RM about account closure process so she sent multiple photos of her PC stating welcome kit is dispatched. I asked her to open that tracking number and see where the kit is going lol. She said wait, I said ok and then she didn't reply today. LOL

Question: I would ideally like to keep the account but i'm not sure how long it would take for my welcome kit and nobody really cares about this issue at Indusind. It has been 26 days since I opened the account. Should I just close the account or anyone have a better solution here?

insight

TF Ace
Now through the app apply for visa signature and once visa is delivered, drop a mail to exclusive customer service email for MC world(For reason mention better forex rates of MC card) and ask them to keep all cards active.
already applied for the visa signature from the app. what's the point of MC world? signature also has 0 forex, right?
Its excuse to get that card

You want all cards to get max cb on cc bill payment, right?
I am putting this on my To Do list for when I reach IndusInd on my LTF CC app list.

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Another twist: My account is apparently frozen as they were unable to deliver my welcome kit. Phone and Email support unable to help. It has been 41 days since I'm unable to access my money. Escalated to nodal officer, no response. RM sent an email to someone and someone called and confirmed that they will re-dispatch my welcome kit. Only after receiving my welcome kit, the branch will have an option to unfreeze my account. I will wait for 7 days and then have to close the account because I would need money to clear CC dues. 🥺

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Another twist: My account is apparently frozen as they were unable to deliver my welcome kit. Phone and Email support unable to help. It has been 41 days since I'm unable to access my money. Escalated to nodal officer, no response. RM sent an email to someone and someone called and confirmed that they will re-dispatch my welcome kit. Only after receiving my welcome kit, the branch will have an option to unfreeze my account. I will wait for 7 days and then have to close the account because I would need money to clear CC dues. 🥺
This is most common issue with IDFC and Indusind if not collect your deliverables Bank will freeze account as security measures

In short never miss any deliverables from bank.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
This is most common issue with IDFC and Indusind if not collect your deliverables Bank will freeze account as security measures

In short never miss any deliverables from bank.
My Indus welcome kit (with DC) and cheque book was returned back by courier to Indus (Andheri, Mumbai head office) in June, from then it has not sent back to me even after multiple request (You know Indus CC and executives, right!!!!) lastly i stopped following up

But I am still using the DC (virtual card) which is lying somewhere in their head office

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can say one of the most simple & smoothest experience upgrading account to Indus Exclusive. Was having 2 accounts in my family one MoneyMultiplier and other one Upstox 3 in 1(discontinued variant). Recently after getting Pinnacle card for both the members, visited nearby branch and submitted request for account upgrade to Exclusive in the morning.

Got account upgrade request number message in afternoon for both the accounts and in the night request got processed and immediately account was upgraded to Exclusive as per checked online. Can say fastest account upgrade process compare to any other banks.

Note: Branch do not have or do anything to select 0 MAB criteria thing, so I checked with customer care post upgrade and they confirm until both Pinnacle card and Account is reflecting in net-banking no charges will be imposed for any shortfall. And in case any day if charges gets added for failing MAB requirement, customer care can reverse the charges on the call.

So in case you want to upgrade your account and Pinnacle card is already linked to your existing account, you can safely request for account upgrade from nearby branch without doing anything else for 0 MAB benefit.

Overall happy with the services from bank as well as nearby branch.

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm facing a error saying that I am already a customer of Indusind but I don't think I have opened a fd or something or have any relationship with them. Who is the person that I can work with in fixing this?

Any help here is much appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-05-14-47-10-71_e94b722e5e7f26a1212134943e16492e.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-05-14-47-10-71_e94b722e5e7f26a1212134943e16492e.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 26

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
I'm facing a error saying that I am already a customer of Indusind but I don't think I have opened a fd or something or have any relationship with them. Who is the person that I can work with in fixing this?

Any help here is much appreciated
I also was facing same issue. CC informed me that if i had used Paytm account earlier in past before Paytm Payment Bank was launched , it automatically created an account with Indusind . She took request to remove that and after 2-3 days , i was able to apply.

I also was facing same issue. CC informed me that if i had used Paytm account earlier in past before Paytm Payment Bank was launched , it automatically created an account with Indusind . She took request to remove that and after 2-3 days , i was able to apply.
Could you pls elaborate like whom did you contact and how to proceed?