• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive 0 MAB!

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
I am not sure about that,there is some problem at the main server or some problem with the coding,and I don't think the bank people can rectify that.Anyway,will try this option when I am free.
Yes they will, I have linked my pinnacle and account with the help of branch. If they denay stright away place a complaint with cc using video branch app. Response will be real quick. But branch people will bug you to buy policy and other stuff.

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I went to the branch today,and they have no clue how the linking could be done.They said they don't know about the linking of the card and asked to write a complaint on a white paper and they will send the complaint to the technical people.I was fed up with indusind,I asked the Deputy manager (Branch manager wasn't there at that time) to close my savings account.The guy did not hesitate for a moment,he said just give me your ID,I will cancel the account.There isn't any hesitation,nothing to convince me about staying with the bank.That's how the Indusind people are.I did not have any physical ID paper with me,otherwise I would have cancelled the account at that time.I called the Branch manager just to see what his answer will be,he was polite an said I share the screen shots and the complaint id on Whats app,he will do what he can do.I am cursing myself about why I got involved with this bank.I will probably close the account in the near future if the linking doesn't happen soon.

captan

TF Neo
HELLO can any one help me with my prob,iam in duba i want to use my indusland exclusive debit card, for cash withdrwal iam getting aproblem .only one time i can take out 100 derum after that i cant able to withdrwall any amount from that i spoke to bankcall center,they told all the sevice are active from ther side,i also change the limit,n reset the pin,still same problem,i have 2 cards 1myself 1 my friend,getting same problem,my friend he only check his balnce that time it shows balnce then next minute he try to withwral he also getting same problem..the error msg,sorry you cannot process?i have try so many atm same problem,my ac is active but i can trasfer to another ac by netbanking but atm withwaral not processing,it look likes they are blocking indian cards or wat plz can any one help me with solution.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HELLO can any one help me with my prob,iam in duba i want to use my indusland exclusive debit card, for cash withdrwal iam getting aproblem .only one time i can take out 100 derum after that i cant able to withdrwall any amount from that i spoke to bankcall center,they told all the sevice are active from ther side,i also change the limit,n reset the pin,still same problem,i have 2 cards 1myself 1 my friend,getting same problem,my friend he only check his balnce that time it shows balnce then next minute he try to withwral he also getting same problem..the error msg,sorry you cannot process?i have try so many atm same problem,my ac is active but i can trasfer to another ac by netbanking but atm withwaral not processing,it look likes they are blocking indian cards or wat plz can any one help me with solution.
It could be that atm has some restriction try using atm fee saver android app to check atm fees and limits.

Try checking your card limits, limits are enforced per day.

I recently used exclusive debit card in spain and withdrew around 600 euro with zero atm fee. Also, use visa debit card since i got better rate with visa than master.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Faced similar issue with Indusbank Indie debit card. These card are not reliable. They put restriction without prior information via sms. It took Indie 3 weeks to accept that there was restriction from their side.

Sachin2008

TF Select
Here is my story. I have opened a Grande account with 5L but no pinnacle credit card was given. BM said to wait 1 month.

Apologies if this has already been answered. I already have an Indusind account and later got a legend LTF. I've successfully linked the card to my account / cust id. Can I now raise a request to upgrade my existing account to select and will that be 0 MAB because of the legend credit card? If so, kindly suggest how, cos when I click on account upgrade option in netbanking, it shows nothing.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Apologies if this has already been answered. I already have an Indusind account and later got a legend LTF. I've successfully linked the card to my account / cust id. Can I now raise a request to upgrade my existing account to select and will that be 0 MAB because of the legend credit card? If so, kindly suggest how, cos when I click on account upgrade option in netbanking, it shows nothing.
Go to your nearest branch and upgrade your account to Select.

Go to your nearest branch and upgrade your account to Select.
I did go to the branch initially and they said they don't know anything about it. That's when I raised a request in online banking for linking my card to my existing account which I believe is privilege. Don't know if I'll receive the same reply of ignorance if I try another branch.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I did go to the branch initially and they said they don't know anything about it. That's when I raised a request in online banking for linking my card to my existing account which I believe is privilege. Don't know if I'll receive the same reply of ignorance if I try another branch.
Try another branch; just tell them you wish to upgrade to a Select Account. No need to mention anything about Zero MAB.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Try another branch; just tell them you wish to upgrade to a Select Account. No need to mention anything about Zero MAB.
This is correct..
Sometimes it is not what you talk that counts.. it is what that you don't mention that counts.
This is one of those scenarios ..

This is correct..
Sometimes it is not what you talk that counts.. it is what that you don't mention that counts.
This is one of those scenarios ..
Thanks guys, will try going to a different branch and see if this works. Hope they don't ask me for some more funding for the account upgrade. Will report back afterwards.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
they are not replying with 0 mab confirmation, just mentioning process to link card to ac which I already did. Is there some issue with how I am framing email ? also contactus email don't work they gave me some premium email which is also unless in terms of confirming 0 mab.