• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd EazyDiner FYF by closing existing Legend card. Suggestions?

isatyajeet

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got an offer from ED on WhatsApp, FYF IndusInd ED card. I signed up and showed interest through app. I just got a call from them, but here is the issue.

I got a LTF IndusInd Legend card, which is 10 months old, with a meagre limit of 75k. Even after requesting to increase the limit, or match the credit limit with other cards like Magnus which has 5-7lacs, they rejected it. Now ED representative told me existing IndusInd card should have at least 1.5Lacs to share the limit with ED card. If not then I must close the Legend card first, wait for 15 days cooling period, and then call him again to apply for the card. He offered to give FYF even after 15-20 days.

After cooling period, he will take request for the card, if it goes through CIBIL, then no income docs required, if not, then card-to-card can also be done.
Although ED doesn't have any restaurants in my tier-2 hometown, I do use it when I travel. I have ED Prime, and I have used it with Axis Magnus 5-6 times to get 1k off on a bill of 2.5k, but - if I am not wrong - with ED card I'll be able to get 25% off on bills less than 2.5k as well. I saved 5-6k directly on those transactions, which is a pretty good deal; but this 1k off on 2.5k bill is limited to twice per month only. Is it worth getting this card for bills less than 2.5k?

Should I just close the Legend card, and apply for FYF ED card after 15-20 days?

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Got the same response
applied for the card under fyf offer.. but on final verification and vkyc email link it says 1999 as joining and annual fee. Eazydiner person says you will charged 1999 in first month statement and it will be reversed in second month statement. Can anyone else confirm their experience?

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Yeah same with me i took the eazydiner card FYF woth that 5000 ppints on Eazydiner app. There he told me i will be charged the ampunt but it will be reversed back by eazydiner and not indusind back.. so in 2nd month statement 1999+gst was reversed back into my credit card account..
Because the offer of FYF is not from Indusind bank it is from Eazydiner guys
Even the GST was reversed?

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I’d suggest you not to close your card. Rather go the upgrade route. Check with your RM if you can get a FYF or LTF ED card.

I’ve know people to have issues applying for IndusInd card once they have closed an existing card.
Do you get an RM without any account relation with Indusind?

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I didn't close the Legend card and never applied for ED card. I figured there are very few Prime places in my tier-2 cities, and when I go out, I have Magnus anyway, to get 40% off.
Thank you for confirming. I'm trying to get ED card with only joining fees of 1999+GST.
Should have some updates by next week

sarainfo12

TF Premier
I got an offer from ED on WhatsApp, FYF IndusInd ED card. I signed up and showed interest through app. I just got a call from them, but here is the issue.

I got a LTF IndusInd Legend card, which is 10 months old, with a meagre limit of 75k. Even after requesting to increase the limit, or match the credit limit with other cards like Magnus which has 5-7lacs, they rejected it. Now ED representative told me existing IndusInd card should have at least 1.5Lacs to share the limit with ED card. If not then I must close the Legend card first, wait for 15 days cooling period, and then call him again to apply for the card. He offered to give FYF even after 15-20 days.

After cooling period, he will take request for the card, if it goes through CIBIL, then no income docs required, if not, then card-to-card can also be done.
Although ED doesn't have any restaurants in my tier-2 hometown, I do use it when I travel. I have ED Prime, and I have used it with Axis Magnus 5-6 times to get 1k off on a bill of 2.5k, but - if I am not wrong - with ED card I'll be able to get 25% off on bills less than 2.5k as well. I saved 5-6k directly on those transactions, which is a pretty good deal; but this 1k off on 2.5k bill is limited to twice per month only. Is it worth getting this card for bills less than 2.5k?

Should I just close the Legend card, and apply for FYF ED card after 15-20 days?
You got this FYF offer by claiming reward using 5k eazypoints or directly they offered ?